Long time no talk ;D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long time no talk ;D

Hey ladies & gents! It's me, again. I haven't been on here in a very long time. Last time I gave ya'll an update, I was still talking about my ex (now for almost two years) Melissa. We ended it a long time ago, actually.. June of 2013, she left me the day before my birthday, and told me she was with someone else the day of my birthday, the same girl that kept coming between us every time we did one of our stupid on/off things. Yeah, any how, I met this amazing woman almost 8 months ago, her name is Rona, we met on the app Whisper. Let me just put this in a simple way, she is amazing, now when we first started talking, I didn't know things would go as far as they have, I had feelings for her the first time I heard her sing and play the guitar, yes, I'm a sucker for a guitar player. Lol, we talked for about a week, and then she asked me to be her girlfriend.. at first I thought "already?" but I was hurting from my ex still and hadn't dated anyone serious since her and I split, so I said yes to being her girlfriend, the only thing is, she lived in Ohio and I still lived in Oregon. I said I'd never do a LDR again after my ex, but hell, why not give it one last try? Best decision I have made in a long time. She ended up coming all the way to visit me, spent over $1200 for the plane ticket, car rental, and hotel room for a weekend. I fell head over heels for her. I really did. She pampered me, like I've never been pampered before. She treated me good. When she left to California (she was staying with her brother), I was heart broken. Still wasn't convinced we would last long. However, after a while she moved to Oregon with me, we got our own little cabin, got the CUTEST little puppy ever, she's not so little now (8 months almost!), well, somethings happened and we had to move, so at the moment we are back at my moms house, she's staying with us for a while, she found a job, I haven't yet, but we are going to save money and move back to Ohio into her mom & dads place as soon as he retired (in four years, hopefully we last that long!) I think we will <3 so yeah!
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Congratulations <3

Comment

that's great congrats

Comment

Working...
      X