Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it just me or can I blame the female hormones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
    It's time for makeup snuggles. Tell him why you were feeling so out of sorts, that the situation and how much you missed him got to you, and you missed him terribly, and then apologize for being so off. Then tell him you need some cuddles. Tadah! Snuggles time!
    haha yus! I love it Theres nothin better than the sweet get-together after a fight/missunderstandin etc

Comment

sadly you can't make up in a different way ;P

Comment

Naww, I so know how you feel.. like big time!
        Whenever I'm pms-ing I can be such a bitch that I hate myself for it sometimes, and then especially I shouldn't even come on msn coz I swear every time, I don't even notice it:S I just get pissed when he jokes about something coz he's being sarcastic a lot and I usually find that funny but when I have pms that's just pissing me off, stupid hormones, and then I get crazy and ask like a thousands things so he must thing I'm a total insecure bitch... I hate my hormones for that.. But luckily my bf understands why I am like that once a month, so he doesn't get mad, at the moment I get pissed or annoyed or so he might think 'wth is going on now'. And then some time later I re-read those convos and think omg I was a complete bitch and then I apologize for it again later then but then he can't even remember what happened:P
        But you're not alone with that problem We all feel for you!
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Originally posted by Kirschlein View Post
          sadly you can't make up in a different way ;P
          Oh god haha LDR are so unfair xD Exactly cause of that reason haha

And thanks Ozzi!

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
            Oh god haha LDR are so unfair xD Exactly cause of that reason haha

And thanks Ozzi!
            Unfortunately they are:P Though in real PMS would still be there, and I'd be still moody:P Though then at least he could hug me!

You're welcome
            "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I think my PMSing would actually turn him on for some odd reason haha I think he once said that its very sexy when I get mad xD And I was like great I wanna be mad and you think Im sexy hahaha
              sorry if Im driftin x)

Comment

I think my PMSing would actually turn him on for some odd reason haha I think he once said that its very sexy when I get mad xD And I was like great I wanna be mad and you think Im sexy hahaha
                sorry if Im driftin x)
                Lol, that's soo typical guys, I think:P My bf thinks that as well, like he'd get turned on no matter what I do, ok not when I'm crying or so:S But you get the point, they just find everything sexy.. or most things anyway:P

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzigirl View Post
                  Lol, that's soo typical guys, I think:P My bf thinks that as well, like he'd get turned on no matter what I do, ok not when I'm crying or so:S But you get the point, they just find everything sexy.. or most things anyway:P
                  haha exactly

Comment

haha exactly
                    and it's hard for them, at least for mine:P to not get turned on when I run around in underwear or even when I tell him that I'm not wearing much:P hahaha

But yeah, sry for going off topic:S

Comment

Don't worry this happens to me a lot too. I just say that I need to go and that I'll talk to him later before it really escalates. Whenever you feel that dark scary cloud of crankiness start to come over you just start moving towards putting down the phone. Walk away from the internet and phone and go watch a funny movie or hang out with friends until you are rejuvenated.
                      First date: 12.27.09
                      Started the distance: 6.10.10
                      Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

Haha, at least I'm not alone. Usually I have a good reason to give Travis my pissy attitude, but you're probably just having an off day.

Comment

Originally posted by leonina View Post
                          Don't worry this happens to me a lot too. I just say that I need to go and that I'll talk to him later before it really escalates. Whenever you feel that dark scary cloud of crankiness start to come over you just start moving towards putting down the phone. Walk away from the internet and phone and go watch a funny movie or hang out with friends until you are rejuvenated.
                          I wish I could just leave but I feel so horrible doin that lol Im just so addicted to him *__*
                          But we found our way through it, I think that he actually got used to it so its not as bad anymore but thanks for the advice!

@anna: yea shit just hit the fan I guess lol

Comment

yes! it happens to me quite a bit actually
                            it's so annoying because afterwards i think wow i could have handled that a lot differently
                            i blame female hormones and of course, the distance
                            when your far away from your SO everything gets to you so much more
                            it's like a regular relationship x2!
                            it doesnt give an excuse for acting like that, buuut unfortunatly we arn't perfect, especially us women and our emotions!
                            so don't worry your not alone, it happens to a lotttt of us
                            <3
                            sigpic

Comment

from a guy's perspective...its someone's CHOICE however they handle a certain situation. whether they blow it out of proportion, or handle it like an adult. I do understand the whole period thing, I deal with it a lot with amanda hah I just think at the end of the day, a person has the choice how they deal with the issue
                              My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Working...
                              X