Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a serious problem I can't hold

Hi (Sorry for what I write, but I am really down in the dumps),

The problem itself is very complex.. I have a girlfriend that I met through online game. We were chatting only through League of Legends, and other ways of contact was mail only. I wanted to be able to speak and see her so I asked her about 2 weeks ago to get the webcam and just do something so it can happen. She didn't get it for all the time. She promissed to get it on Saturday, but in Romania they had snowstorm then I was so into talking with her then, that's when the "sad period" began.

Day later someone logged on her account (The account is not her itself, she shares it with some college colleague. I am ok with that P.S. They are both Romanian). I wanted to talk through the camera thing, but it turned out that that stranger wasn't my SO. He claimed to have stolen that account (Kappa, because stealing League of Legends account can't give you profit), when I asked him something in Romanian, he instantly replied he isn't Romanian, even that google translate shows the phrase as english itself, so how he knew it was romanian? (Double Kappa), he unfriended me, and changed password so that my SO can't log in now. (That made me freaking pissed). I can contact her only through mail, but she isn't so eager to reply. I mean I am there for her 24/7 i left her couple of mails with options/steps that we should take to make it work again. She isn't replying for 30 hours, and the only info I received from her for last 2-3 days was "I can't fucking log in anymore X(" I know she can be busy, but as law student who usually ends lectures around 14, she would be easily able to reply for a mail, if she would really care. I am probably OVER OVER reacting, but what can do, I really lost my head for her.

I am now very and very sad at the same time. I am powerless. All I can do is wait for her, but that situation gives me tons of "what if's" which I can't handle. I still love her, despite all the problems we have, but it would be really nice if I could at least IM her *sigh*. Do you know, how I can handle that time. I know she does care about me, just she is in different state of thinking about things. I just feel lost, lonely, lost desire to live with fullness of my life, don't want to train football, do stuff, . I even had to meet psychologist because of crying outbursts during school time.

Leaving her, or letting it go is not an option, I just need advice, how to function normally,

Any advice would be good though

Chris

How very convenient with both snowstorm and her account being taken over. I don't think you want to know who she "is".
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I agree with differentcountries. It all sounds really, really strange...

Comment

I checked, and the was really SNOWSTORM there. Webcams in whole city were raped by snow falling. I am aware that catfishes can be everywhere, and therefore I check like every word I receive from her... So far I had no right to disbelief her words, but this situation is very awkward as you see.

Comment

Sounds very strange to me too... Sorry OP.

Your question about how to function normally - Just make yourself busy. Dont think too much about this now.

Comment

If she doesn't answer your e-mails and isn't interested in finding any other way to stay in contact with you, she obviously doesn't want to stay in contact.

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Probably yes Dziubka but I have trust in people that they are mature enough to say it by themselves, and not creating smoke bomb around themselves, without valid reasons, especially when day earlier everything is going awesome way

Comment

Agree with other people - think that you have been taken for a ride.

If the other person doesn't get back to you - and honestly I think you saw the actual account owner, then there is not much you can do.

If we are all wrong, and she gets in touch and can explain it all then all good, but it seems very unlikely to me!

Comment

I know the owner, and it's not him, whom I chatted with. Their behaviour is totally different.

And I know it's forum to help sort things in terms "Yes or No", not to give people false hope, but you could be really more optimistic, or at least make me a bit more optimistic. When someone wants to suicide (I would never) you don't pass him the gun or something but try to cheer up

Comment

If someone were serious about committing suicide, I wouldn't sit there and try to cheer them up, because that is often not enough. I would urge them to speak to a professional or put them in contact with a hotline/organisation that would be able to give them the help I could not.

Sorry that we have not given you the answers you wanted to hear. Catfishing happens all too much these days, and you should never trust someone over the internet until you can verify that they are who they claim to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristofix View Post
                      I know the owner, and it's not him, whom I chatted with. Their behaviour is totally different.

And I know it's forum to help sort things in terms "Yes or No", not to give people false hope, but you could be really more optimistic, or at least make me a bit more optimistic. When someone wants to suicide (I would never) you don't pass him the gun or something but try to cheer up
                      You asked for advice. You specifically said "any advice would be good".
                      And you got people's honest advice. Sorry, if it wasn't what you wanted to hear, it was what you asked for.

If you didn't want advice, you should have stated that "please, don't tell your honest opinions, just make me feel better about the situation." But that a) isn't the point of this forum and b) people can ignore that and still give their honest opinion. If you don't want to hear their opinions, don't ask.

I don't really think there's anything to be optimistic about. I mean, even if her story did somehow add up, do you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't even take a few minutes of their time to answer your mail?

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristofix View Post
                        Webcams in whole city were raped by snow falling.
                        Please refrain from using this term in random contexts.
                        I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Rape - spoil or destroy (a place). "The timber industry is raping the land", at least it's what I was taught always

Sorry if you felt offended in any way by this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambert View Post
                            I agree with differentcountries. It all sounds really, really strange...
                            I agree,it sounds very very strange to me also.

Comment

Originally posted by Dziubka View Post
                              I don't really think there's anything to be optimistic about. I mean, even if her story did somehow add up, do you want to be in a relationship with someone who doesn't even take a few minutes of their time to answer your mail?
                              Well it's really hard to explain everything to forumers without digging very very deep into our conversations, and our mentality, because about this I could write whole essay but I can assure you it's not that I am the only one trying to make things happen

If you didn't want advice, you should have stated that "please, don't tell your honest opinions, just make me feel better about the situation." But that a) isn't the point of this forum and b) people can ignore that and still give their honest opinion. If you don't want to hear their opinions, don't ask.
                              And saying "It's strange" or other things that were said before aren't considered as advice for me. I know it's strange, and I am ready for anything, but seeing most of you have posted around 3000 times I consider you as people who know what they talk about. The only real advice so far was yours and Bluepotato's, because rest of them bring nothing into discussion. I know that situation is very bad and considerably weird at least, but I want to know what can be done to make myself better while waiting for contact, and what steps should be done when she will show up (Just to clarify). I really consider you as experts in terms of LDR, and feel that forum is the place that will help my heart to calm down, and move closer to the truth whatever it would be.

P.S. I have some things I can't say about to check whether she is really who she claims to be, but I don't know if I want to or should use these mechanisms yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X