• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do have someone who made me understand what love really is
    who helped me to love myself
    I do have someone with who I spent the best 7 months of my life,
    with who I had my first (amazing) trip with someone other than my family
    I do have someone who made me fell in love for the very first time in my life
    who made me feel wonderful and very deep emotions and feelings

and I'll be forever thankful for all of this, no matter how things between us are going to end

Comment

I have someone who thinks it is interesting what colour my hair was when I was 3
      I have someone who will travel to another city (probably with a sleepover) just so he can finish our visa application
      I have someone who manages to make me feel sexy when I am tired after a long day at work
      I have someone who makes me laugh without even saying anything funny
      I have someone so beautiful that I sometimes stare at him to not miss anything
      I have someone who is willing to take chances with me
      I have someone who knows me well, and who I know, and who is interested in exploring more, making me feel so loved and like I am allowed to own him. He is mine to keep
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I have an amazing, adorable, precious boy who tells me every day how much he loves me.

Comment

I do have someone who tells me he loves me every day, even when we fight

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
          First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
          Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
          Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
          Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
          Married: 1/24/2015
          Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Working...
          X