Emergency!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emergency!

I have one hour. I messed up and I have one hour to pull off some big romantic gesture. Something that shows him I love him. I am FREAKING OUT. Please, help. No lectures, just suggestions. Thanks

I would think a simple I'm Sorry would suffice if you did something wrong? An apology doesn't have to be grandiose or overly romantic to get the point across. It's hard giving blind suggestions, does your SO like anything in particular, are they expecting something specific?

Comment

Write him a poem?
      Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

Sing him a song. Perhaps you've written in a journal or something that explains your feelings for him? Use those as inspiration for the lyrics or just read them to him straight out. If you need him to know how much he means to you then just SAY it.

Comment

Online Skype apology with a poem? Take three picture of you hold up signs that spell out I love you, then collage them together?

Uh, order flowers and have them rushed? Or a pizza with love you written in pepperoni?

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

lol You guys have cute suggestions.

And no, a simple sorry will not suffice.

But thanks so far

Comment

Make him a romantic love letter really really quick!

Comment

Oh my god I'm running out of time. I'm going to die

Comment

Ummmm. Draw a heart with you and your SOs name????

Comment

How are you doing now??
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Did you figure something out? Why was it an emergency? Did you forget an anniversary or something?
                      Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

That's what I wanted to know. Whatever an apology couldn't fix had to be huge. I was thinking the hour was until the SO got offline or something.

Comment

write a half funny half serious im sorry note

Comment

Make a video in which you tell him that you're terribly sorry (for whatever you did or whatever happened). That might work, I think..
                            "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Working...
                            X