We Can't talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Can't talk

My boyfriend and I have been long distance dating for three year now. Resently it's gotten to the point where I can't talk to him about anything meaningful, and he's been very unsupportive. He has some medical problems that effect him and keep us apart, but I find this a difficult excuse to keep hearing. I don't know what to do I feel so distant, and I can't be upset around him or he starts a fight. We don't video chat any more. I don't know what to do any more, I haven't seen him in a year and four months, and there's no chance of us meeting for months. I'm so stressed and hurt.
    Last edited by AnnaWright96; October 31, 2014, 01:56 PM. Reason: unclear title

Have you tried calling him on the phone and talking that way?

Comment

It's not that we can't talk to each other. It's that we aren't communicating at all.

Comment

Communication is a huge part of any relationship. I guess you really need to see if you two can sit down and try talk things out. You might have to just tell him you need to talk to him.

Comment

What kinds of medical problems does he have? They can have a huge effect on relationships. Not just romantic ones, but human relationships in general. Guys don't always open up about problems, so they spill over . My brother was also prone to anger when he was sick.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

He has ulcerative colitis and arthritis. I don't know if its anger but we just cacan't talk about anything except for games now. If I try to talk about anything he says he's stressed out and stops talking to me.

Comment

I try, right now I'm taking some days to myself.

Comment

Working...
              X