Long-Distance Relationships make me lose friends

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long-Distance Relationships make me lose friends

Hey i'm new here i thought it's good way to tell my story i was in a long relationships for about 7 months i lose a close friend

So i saw her pics on instagram she was amazing i liked her pics and in about 20 min she likes back my pics and started following me and i have a pic of my kik she comments hey add me .

I add her then we start talking at the first time we didn't talk too much and the second day we talk like the whole day about everything she was interesting girl i found her really nice to talk to i start liking here after a month and we snapchat a lot .

I was older then her i was 18 she was 17 but she said age is just a number and space its just a space she is super awesome she tell's her feeling first i was super freaking happy it's the best day ever we even step up a facebook relationship and we were 1430 miles away i never thought it will work in Long Distance and i was right it never works for me so their friends start talking to her what are you doing and stuf they even texted me leave her alone even her mom wants me to stop talking to her .

I talk to for the last time and told her what's happen and she was crying and said "I know we should never make it as an excuse to split" all i know she really loves me and she talk to her mom about me I talk to her mom too , she was not happy with it then suddenly she agreed so we were back together .

I have an AWESOME friend , I know her about 3 years i tell her everything but when she knew about all this she said "I'm too late i wanted you" i try to get her back and i say to her if I'm gonna lose friends for this i don't want it she get upset and she didn't talk to me like we used to talk I lose my close friend .

After 2 months my gf stopped talking to me idk what happen maybe i let it go maybe i'm not good enough for it till i found out she had a boyfriend i text her what's is she said he is with me and you not that got my heart into pieces , She was my sunshine my everything , and my friend she know about it and she start talking to me to make forget what happen but it can't be forgotten I stoped talking to her to and a week ago she wants me back I'm over it .

I got too many text on kik from pretty girls but they are looking for nudes and I can't do it , they said it's just pics , I'm looking for new things do to new people to lalk and yeah that's my whole storie

Yes, sometimes life is like that. I agree with you that nude pics is not the way to meet new girls. Good luck with everything
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      Yes, sometimes life is like that. I agree with you that nude pics is not the way to meet new girls. Good luck with everything
      Exactly why pertty girl like , I just wenna have clean chat
      differentcountries thank you so much

Comment

Working...
      X