This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used for sex

I was going out with my bf in high school,I just told him about this last night when we were going out in high school,I got used for sex,I didn't want to do it,I'm so glad that I told my bf about this I'm just sorry that I didn't tell him about it sooner,I guess I was scared if I told him right after it happened that he would be pissed at me,it's like there has been a weight off of my shoulders that has been lifted,and he can trust me know,knowing that I didn't want to have sex with my ex,it was right before my prom when it happened,I was on spring break,one of my exs showed up at my house,and he just used me for sex.

I am not sure...do you mean "used for sex" as in "I thought we were making sweet love but he just wanted to get laid" or are you describing a rape?
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Sooo you were raped..

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
        I am not sure...do you mean "used for sex" as in "I thought we were making sweet love but he just wanted to get laid" or are you describing a rape?
        no,meaning I thought we were making sweet love but he just wanted to get laid

Comment

You should be careful how you word it, saying you didn't want to have sex makes it sound like rape. I don't understand how he would be made about it?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
            You should be careful how you word it, saying you didn't want to have sex makes it sound like rape. I don't understand how he would be made about it?
            I understood she was already going out with her now SO when they were in highschool and this happened at the same time with another guy. I may be wrong as the OP wasn't very clear about how things went.

Comment

ok, so she was unfaithful but she got her heart broken, so in a sense they are even?
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
                ok, so she was unfaithful but she got her heart broken, so in a sense they are even?
                how does that make it even? that's fucked up.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                Married: 1/24/2015
                Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Can I ask why things that happened 14 years ago even matter???
                  "You want for myself
                  You get me like no one else
                  I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                  Even in the darkest part of me
                  I am beautiful with you
                  Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                  You're here with me
                  Just show me this and I'll believe
                  I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment