my parents like her!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my parents like her!

I was so nervous about Denise meeting my family because before my parents would always constantly tell me she would probably cheat on me with her roomate or other people, tell me that she was never gonna make it down here to see me, ect but when she finally met them my parents including my dad which shocked me were very nice to her, my father even offering gardening tips to her which he never does with anybody! She made my mom laugh a few times which is hard to do, basically they asked questions and started conversations with her and were curious about her life in scotland and stuff. I was happy that they got along really well, the only person that was a pain in the ass about stuff was my brother who was extremely pushy with the question asking, most of it went over his head but she actually gave him a dose of his own medacine by pushing back, was extremely funny because he didnt even get it at first but he did after awhile. But my parents like her, and she likes my parents my mom even went so far as to apologize for the things she said about Denise before she met her she even also said "yeah she's nice, i like her alot. From what i seen with the few weeks she was here she seems like an ok person" and my dad even asked how she was the other day which shocked me and when i asked him how he liked Denise he said "I like her alot, she's very nice" the one thing that still frusterates me to no end is that they keep asking if im done dating guys now :/ and its like hellloo people im already dating someone im not gonna date anybody else, this is it for me! I dont need anybody else, i dont want anybody else and im not gonna look for anybody else either. Told Denise this and she's like "well at least there getting there, they like me thats a start" other then that they do like her

That is fantastic! I love happy news.

Comment

That is awesome news!
      I mean even if you're a grown woman I still the opinion of ones parents will always matter in some way. And its sure different if they like her and support you two rather than tryin to destroy what you and Denise have

Comment

Yay! That's great news! I was so happy when my parents liked my boyfriend too! It makes everything so much easier

Comment

ohh thats so great!!! Its good to have ur familys support!

Comment

That's great news to hear! Now you can breathe a sigh of relief; One hurdle cleared! =]

Comment

Family support is HUGE. I am soo glad things went well!!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm really glad they like her. Sometimes it takes meeting the person to see you're serious enough to buy the tickets to see one another, if that makes sense. XD The people who told Matt that I wasn't going to ever see him and we wouldn't last all shut up after I came out there. Not a peep from those doubting Thomas's.

They're probably asking about guys because they want grandchildren. I wouldn't take that personally. *rolls eyes* Parents.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

yay thats awsome to hear! family is a big part of my life, and i love that they love my boyfriend! it makes everything easier, and then it makes all of us want to be together more
                  congrats!
                  <3
                  sigpic

Comment

yeah my mom and dad love Amanda, it makes it sooo much easier because thats a big deal to me! I want my family support with my girlfriend, and they absolutely adore amanda
                    My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Yay!! This is fantastic to hear!

Having family support is very important. I was petrified of what my parents would think, but once they met Ken, I had their full support in my LDR. It makes things so much better.

Comment

Working...
                      X