No announcement yet.

The 1st Time He/She Said "I LOVE YOU"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said it quite some time before he did, and it was a bit heartwrenching at times because I wasn't sure how he felt about me. He kind of spilled it out randomly in a moment where we were just beig silly and fooling around. I appereantly did something silly/clumsy/ver typical me and he said laughing "god, I love you."
    I knew he meant it but I also saw on his reaction that he was surprised by himself and not quite ready so I just went on with what we were doing.
    About 2 days later he was likk "Uhm.. can we talk about what I said the other day... and uhm, I said that because I do, Ok? I love you."
    It was probably the most relieving moment of my life because I had been (for the biggest part very unhappily) been in love with him for 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by lordpsymon View Post
      I finally grew a pair when we were txting in bed one night, and the L bomb almost slipped out of my tongue so many times. I remember saying something like "I can't hold it back any more, I'm sorry if this is too quick but I love you Caitlin."
      To which she replied "I've been wanting to say that for so long!!"
      It was a very special moment.

I love it! At least you're man enough to acknowledge that you had been holding back and knew that it was time to let it out!
      sigpic

Comment

My boyfriend and I haven't said it officially yet, however, he tells me in a very silly way all the time. I can tell it's his way of saying it without actually saying it. He will say either "Peace out, love you long time" or "Peace out, love you long time, $5 anything you want." I crack up every time. EVERY TIME! I hope he knows my giggling is my own version of reciprocation.

Sometimes I think he's getting ready to say it for real, and I'm pretty sure he did they other day, accidentally. I was talking over him while he was in a hurry to hang up and while I was trying to talk I swear I heard him say "Gotta go, I love you, bye". I was like "Wait! Wait! Wait! What did you say?!" He hung up though and I didn't want to bring it up.

Then today, funny enough, he asked what I was doing. I told him and he said he couldn't hear me over the phone. I repeated myself and he said "I couldn't tell what you were saying but I could swear you were telling me to to 'peace out and love you long time'." I don't know if that was a hint from him to reciprocate or what. LOL. We will get there. We've only been together 2.5 months, and I refuse to say it first!

Comment

Ours was rather... odd I suppose you could say lol. It was after we had been talking but we weren't yet a couple/together. We actually had a few small "arguments" I guess you could say when we first started talking. One of those "arguments" started when he asked what I had done that day and I told him I spent time with one of my guy friends and he seemed to get a little jealous I guess and when I kept asking him why he was upset/angry at me (over text) then he randomly said he was jealous because he loved me! I was SOOO freaking shocked and actually thought it was strange since we hadn't known each other very long and I thought we were only friends and I didn't say it back for a little while but he was the first one to say it and it was in a weird situation lol.

Comment

he said love u after the first week. i think it was almost 2 months before i said it back

Comment

The first time he said it was on his birthday. On that night we heard each other's voices for the first time and had a real conversation with each other instead of just typing. When we were about to go to sleep he said to me in a shaky yet soft voice, "I don't want to be just friends with you. I want you to be my girlfriend. Kristin...I love you." I told him, "I love you too. Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?" He just sighed lol. It's been two weeks now since then and I haven't been happier in all my life <3

Comment

He said it in a letter after about 5months of knowing each other. We were chatting daily for the first 3 months and then he moved across the country and he could not write much during the trip of over a month. We missed each other terribly during that time and once he had settled he wrote me a long letter about his life and how much unhappiness there was in it and in the end of it he said he loves me. We were both in our relationships at the time and never met yet. I was trying to forget him during the summer when he was away but his letter changed it all. It took me a few weeks to say it back and he cried when I said it. It was very sweet but also sad because at the time we didn't didn't know if there is a future for us. I'm so happy we've come this far and now we know the future is ours.

Comment

Working...
                X