She had leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She had leave

She has leaving to Germany last nite and we had a long talk on the phone till the plane took off. I'm staying in Asia right now and our time differences is 6 hours. Well i feel weird and not use with the time. She's staying in Asia too. We had an argument a day before and an hour before she leaved. It's all about trust. It's so difficult for me to trust her since i got trauma from the past. (She'd lie by seeing someone else). Till these day, i still can't trust her though i love her so much. I've been shadows by the past. I know she's trying hard to gain my trust. Before she go, she had set a delay email to me since our connection will be limited and can't contact each other as we used too. Also she doesn't want that i may feel alone while she's away. I'm really appreciate her effort.
    I never been to Germany before. Is there anyone here from Germany?
    Hows the place and etc....

And Im sorry for her leavin Im sure it was hard to let her go
    Im from Germany ^^ but Im the wrong person to ask how Germany is and stuff haha

Comment

My boy is from Germany, I love it! Is very structured and beautiful. And I think the food is awesome!

Comment

Hey

Sry to hear that your gf had to leave will she be coming back to visit, or are you going to Germany to visit her or so?
        I am from Germany and find it a nice country I saw that you're from Melbourne? It's a bit similar like that, very western A bit hard to describe because it's my home country, but it's a nice country that's for sure
        "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I'm not from Germany, but I've been there! It's very beautiful, the part I visited - very lush, green... and so clean. There's a lot of outdoors activities enjoyed there, such as hiking since there are so many mountains.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

That is really nice of her to send a delayed email. She was obviously thinking about you and your feelings before she went away. I hope you handle the time distance okay!
            First date: 12.27.09
            Started the distance: 6.10.10
            Finished the distance: 8.17.12

J & C

Comment

Working...
            X