Long distance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Long distance

Hey everyone I just need some advice on how to deal with a relationship that is long distance I met my girlfriend in august she's from Bulgaria an I'm from USA if any body has answers please help

My best advice is read through all the threads in this forum

Comment

I would say, have a plan for closing the distance and stay positive. It makes it so much more bearable if you both feel that you definitely can meet one day. Talk things through with her. If she falters be supportive and understanding. It's not easy, especially if you expect the distance to drag on for years to come. In the meantime just get to know each other and have fun.

I'm new to this myself so I can't say I know what's best.
      First contact: March, 2014
      Official LDR: June, 2014
      Married since: August, 2017
      “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Plan visits
        Stay in touch during the day /week
        Send gifts /letters /surprises
        Get to know the Forum with all its its subforums, for instance International
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
        X