Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long do you talk to your SO on phone everyday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We don't talk on the phone anymore now, but back when we did the conversations went anywhere from 15 minutes to...maybe an hour, or a little longer? I honestly can't remember since that was a few months back. Usually when they were cut short it was because one of us had to leave or something it wasn't the only conversation of the day, we'd call again later and have another phone session. But I agree that there is no 'normal' time to be worrying about, just focus on what's actually being said

Comment

On a good day about an hour and a half

Comment

for us, we talk throughtout the day on my breaks at work and then we text several times..then in the evening we text and call for a couple minutes here and there and then at night, we talk for about 1-4 hours...depending on how early we called. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my "Mark time".

Comment

1-3 hours a day. We text casually little stuff throughout the day, usually a talk in between stuff, in the morning and late night.
          Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
          Starting Dating: 5.22.09
          Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
          Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
          Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

we dont really talk on the phone, we skype for hourssss on end hah we skype throughout the night, even when we sleep. so well be skying for like 12 or 13 hours
            My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

Actually talking on the phone is generally only a few minutes before bed to say goodnight...we're both in the UK but because we talk most of the time on msn or text or talk on steam or something...by the time it comes to saying goodnight, we've pretty much said all we can for a day xD however I dont mind because I used to go £80 over my phone bill so..this is cheaper for me xD I do miss it sometimes though. I think that when we're back at college/uni and we dont have 24/7 to talk to each other...ill start calling more again
              <3 My Si Shake

Comment

i kinda envy all of you

my SO and i barely share about 30 min everyday via BBM now....
                and when its super frequent, we get 2 phone calls a month of about 30 min each... ou lives are so hard to coincide, dealing with work uni and the 10 hour time difference....
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                X