No announcement yet.

Unprepared break up need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems to me that this other was was around before he came to visit. I get the feeling he still came to you because he was unsure which of the two he wanted. Maybe he felt he needed to see you in person before he made up his mind. Regardless, it's heartbreaking and I am so sorry.
    sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

Thank you so much for all the comments. It does actually help me a lot... I don't cry over him anymore but I notice myself lose appetite after the break up. I eat a lot less and couldn't help but feeling so empty inside. I'm trying my best to move on but it seems really hard right now.

Comment

Originally posted by nancypoko View Post
        Thank you so much for all the comments. It does actually help me a lot... I don't cry over him anymore but I notice myself lose appetite after the break up. I eat a lot less and couldn't help but feeling so empty inside. I'm trying my best to move on but it seems really hard right now.
        It's going to be like that for a little while. I was like that for a couple of months after my ex left me. It gets better. Trust me.

Comment

I am really sorry you are having to go through this, it hurts a lot. I know the feeling of emptiness and not wanting to eat.
          But like Whatruckus said it will get better.
          Take baby steps in starting to feel better. Make plans to do things you enjoy with your friends/family, start a new hobby.
          Allow yourself to feel sad as long as needed, but make sure it doesn't go over the top and that you eat enough to stay healthy.

Comment

Working...
          X