Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you

Perhaps this is just goofy and I know that not everyone celebrates this holiday but tomorrow is Thanksgiving. I am creating this thread so that people can say thank you to their SO for something about them or something they did.

Brittaney, thank you for giving me a chance. You came into my life when I was really struggling, you stood by my side and accepted me for who I am and loved me regardless.

Trevor, thank you for saving me that fateful night. And being there for me everyday since.

Comment

Greg, thank you for always being patient and supportive. You're my motivation and I can't thank you enough for helping me reach my dreams.

Comment

Stephen, thank you for giving me the support I needed in life.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Mike, thank you for putting up with my insecurities and crushing any doubts I have every time they come up. Thank you for showing me what it's like to be worth something, to know that someone really does love me and care about me.

Comment

I'm Canadian so Thanksgiving was in October for me but my SO is American so his Thanksgiving is tomorrow. On that note...

Jason, thank you for never giving up on me and more importantly, on us. We've been through quite a few rough patches where we've been on the brink of breaking up but your strength has kept us together all those times.
            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
            became official: 28.03.11
            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Kris - thank you for letting me be a part of your life, and for being a part of mine. Thank you for being willing to go this long hard road with me, for making it as painless as possible, and for always listening to anything & everything I have to say. Thank you for being the incredible person you are, and I feel you always will be. And thank you for forehead kisses. <3 xoxo
              "I ran to him. I dropped my luggage and ran to him. My heart melted in my chest as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel him. I could kiss him. I could smell him. He was real. He was here. He is mine."

He could be a million miles away...and still be worth every single mile <3

We met in 2012
              We became a couple in April 2014
              Our lips first met August 8, 2014
              Our beautiful 2nd visit was November 2014
              Hoping to visit again for a New Years kiss
              We'll spend my birthday and Valentines day in each other's arms <3 - Feb 2015
              Our "spring break" in March 2015
              Summer fun - June 2015
              DISNEY WORLD!!! Sept 2015

LOVE > DISTANCE
              QUALITY > CONVENIENCE

Comment

We dont celebrate Thanksgiving in Norway exept in church, but being grateful is so important. Thank you, Necat, for letting me into your life and making an effort to be in a polyamorus relationship and really the first ever romantic relationship in your life. I know the sort of relationship you were in before hurt you, I will do everything in my power to set things straight. I don't just love your eyes, or your dick, I love everything about sweet you. I am such a lucky woman for meeting you. I am thankful for the 14 months we spent together. Every lira was worth it. Every minute previous.
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                X