No announcement yet.

Harder after visit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say, I think it gets harder after the first visit. I've seen my SO over ten times now, but everytime he leaves or I leave it's the hard thing in the world at that time. I cry in his arms throughout the day, and I try and hold it in but he knows I'm goin to cry, and says "Oh god, not again!" He only means it jokingly, but it makes me laugh a bit. Which does help.

I think the first visit, after he left I cried for about four days aswell, and even now, I cry the next day. Sometimes I cry when laying in bed, because one night he's there then the next he's not. And it does hurt. But I think it's normal to be really upset because your SO's left.

Hope you'll feel better soon
    [CENTER]

Comment

It gets a bit harder for Eric and I after every visit, but after a couple days it gets easier because we know that we'll be together again soon, and that we'll be together full time in 8 months. All of the pain and frustration is more than worth it when we think about being together for good starting in May.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
      - A. A. Milne

Comment

Oh yeah, it's definitely harder to go back to LDR after a visit! After being together and knowing what it's like going back to the computer screen and video calls seem so inadequate.
        You'll learn to deal with the post-visit depression better with time and more visits though. I hope you'll feel better soon!

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I think my big problem is knowing it'll be another year until we see each other again. But I do plan on staying for a while, perhaps a month. So that is something to look forward to

Also I just remembered like 3 days after my SO got back he told me "I realized I'm not really happy unless you're next to me." So that does confirm we're on the same page, so hopefully we can work on something to make it better for the both of us.

Comment

Thanks for the advice guys. I think my big problem is knowing it'll be another year until we see each other again. But I do plan on staying for a while, perhaps a month. So that is something to look forward to

Also I just remembered like 3 days after my SO got back he told me "I realized I'm not really happy unless you're next to me." So that does confirm we're on the same page, so hopefully we can work on something to make it better for the both of us.

Comment

Working...
            X