advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

advice

What i am going to do make my partner feel strong and wait to till i come back after workimg abroad??

You could tell him he has really big muscles.

Comment

It is not always about feeling strong. Sometimes, the best way is to admit you are vounerable and human. If you can carry that feeling within yourself and still go on about your day, it is a start. This forum has lots of advice, from anything from letter writing to sex to how to talk with one another to very specific situations. Learning how to cope is a work in progress for most of us. Having visit dates and perhaps even an end date can help you focus. I personally find humour to be helpful to deal with the distance.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
      X