Photo storage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo storage

Hi can anyone recommend a good app for storing photos? I have a dodgy laptop so can't store on there. I have an iPhone and my camera roll is full of pics of my SO and it's causing storage issues lol! It has to be a private one, these apps that share automatically are a no no.

Thank you for reading and I look forward to your replies! xxx

How about Dropbox?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnGoober View Post
      How about Dropbox?
      Yeah I'd say Dropbox also... I used Photo Vault for a time since you could put a password on it and stuff, it was meh... it has its flaws and its highlights. But in the end I will always love Dropbox

Comment

Is Dropbox private?

Comment

You could get an external hard drive, no chance I'd being hacked then

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
            Is Dropbox private?
            You can set it up with different security measures, and you can decide to synchronize certain folders with other users, or share specific links you pick with others - But from the getgo, your Dropbox is only avaible to you and the devices you use it on.

I enjoy Dropbox quite a bit myself and would definitely recommend it. Just don't rely on it as your only means of backup, always have an external drive or USB stick to back files up with.

~
            It'll take a lot more than words and guns
            A whole lot more than riches and muscle
            The hands of the many must join as one
            And together we'll cross the river

Comment

I think google + is great and you can store photos on facebook, just make the albums private.

Comment

Or use OneDrive. I find it very easy to use. Or wait, if you have an iphone, can't you just automatically save the photos on icloud?
                Last edited by TooFarAway; December 8, 2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Yes I've already bought more storage in icloud and that's almost full. I had an external hard drive but the damn thing broke on me. I lost all the baby pics of my eldest daughter I was not happy!

I just wanted something for instant access really, drop box sounds good. I am going to look into that I think.

Thanks everyone xxxx

Comment

for free storage, I recommend photobucket, picasa, google + and even facebook, oh and flickr.
                    I haven't bought a external hard drive yet, I hope they are reliable, I had a dvd that broke once and I downloaded a program off the internet and luckily I got all my photos back It is called CD roller.
                    Last edited by vicks5721; December 9, 2014, 01:07 PM.

Comment

If you have a Google account then I think you get Picasa as well. I would recommend not storing any raunchy photos online regardless of your privacy settings though.
                      ---------------
                      Closed the distance: 14th January 2015

Comment

Oh no. There's nothing raunchy lol! We don't send those type of photos as we've not met in person yet. We prefer to keep a bit of mystery and suspense for the "first time". It's just mainly selfies and videos.

Comment

Working...
                        X