He finally got my package!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He finally got my package!!!

So I send my SO a lil package a few weeks ago (about 3-4).
    It shouldve been a bday present but he was pretty down so I figured he needed it now.
    And as some of you know his parents dont know about me so I couldnt send the package to his place and send it to our mutual friend Brandon. He was busy with work and forgot the package the other day when he got over to my SOs dorm room so I basically puppy eyes begged him yesterday to go to my SOs room haha
    And he did with the package!!
    And my baby finally got it!! ^___^ And he likes it!!

I included a postcard from Barcelona (Spain) and Sorrento (Italy), from my senior trip back in July. On each card I wrote a cute letter (how much I'd love to lie on the beach with him and show him around the city )
    I also added a little letter sayin how much he means to me and how much I love him.
    I've also send him a cigar I got him in Spain and a cannabis lollipop (I usually dont support drugage and he stopped doin his "once every 2-3 months" pot smokin cause of me but I just thought its hilarious haha).
    As well as a wooden necklace (I have the same) and like wooden bracelets.

I apologized if the cigar is crap cause I have no idea when it comes to cigars and he was like "omg no! its great! this one is concidered a cuban and its the king of all cigars over here" and I was thinkin yus! strike! haha
    And I told him that the bracelets are holy cause I was lookin for those for myself for ages and now I send them to him to basically give him somethin that means a lot to me (even if its just 3 bracelets lol) and now I cant find them at the store anymore X) And he assured me that he'll take care of them cause they are awesome!
    (and btw dont worry, necklace and bracelets is usually for men so yea haha )

Im so happy he finally got it He said he will send me one soon too
    Im so happy haha

hahahaha the cigar thing is funny,
    im glad he got it and likes it

Comment

Aww noodle, i'm so happy for you. That's so sweet! :3 I remember you mentioning the package. :3 Eee!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I am sooo glad he got the package. LOVE seeing you this happy girl!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Thanks girls!! ^___^

Comment

This is awesome! Glad you're so happy!! I can remember when my bf and I would send each other packages, it's so cool to get something from your loved one and yayy that he loved it!!
            "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

Me and Travis have matching bracelets haha, there's nothing wrong with a guy wearing jewelry (to an extent lol.) All the stuff you sent him was cool I'm glad he likes it.

Comment

Nice! I love receiving little packages from my SO in the mail as well! They just make my day. It usually takes about a week to get here or to New Zealand!

Comment

Aww, that's so sweet! I love getting packages from my SO and I love sending them. It's always fun to make them, in my opinion =]

Comment

Yay!!! I'm happy that you're happy That's great news!

Comment

Working...
                    X