I need some good luck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need some good luck!

Well, my original plan was to fly to NY to see my SO from the 16th to the 22nd.... But the past week has been super hard for me and I need to see him now! And if not now... I don't want to wait even 12 days (I know I'm being spoiled, sorry to those who have a longer wait/ don't see there SO hardly ever).

Sooooo.... I am going to try something. I already have my tickets booked but I think I will pay the $75 itinerary change fee and try to reschedule for me to leave on the 10th instead! A few problems are; I requested off for work but have not heard back yet about whether I'm off yet, and the ticket price may be different and money is tight right now so I can barely afford the fee much less any price differences. (not to mention I won't have any money to take on my trip ;-; )

Anyways I'm just looking for any feedback!
    Wish me luck!
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Good luck Amanda!
    [CENTER]

Comment

Good luck!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I know you want to see him NOW...but also think practical hon about the money...you will definitely see him very soon... I wish you luck..
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I gotta agree with Karr here. Definitely think about the money before you go and do that.
          But I understand just needing to see your SO after a stressful time. Good luck to you, hun =]

Comment

Good luck!!!!!

Comment

I know it's hard, but why don't you give yourself a couple of days to think about it? This kind of situation makes an LDR so hard, but sadly, we can't grab that hug when we need it. Give yourself a little time to relax and see if you can hold off until your scheduled visit, you'll be glad you did, I think. Good luck!
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
              X