So we're finally together...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we're finally together...

She flew in early morning at London Gatwick from Tampa, only to be held up in customs for 4 hours while she was interrogated, I was questioned over phone as I waited, and my parents questioned over phone back home 300 miles away... after tears and fear she wouldn't be allowed in (UKBA are very arsy I've discovered) I was called and she was let into the country. She is here for a month. Here is a small story of my experience over the first 10 days with my Gf of almost 7 months; Lisbeth.

I was called to let know she would be let through customs and she'd be 10-15 minutes until she walks through arrivals. Not caring about the excessive prices of airport shops, I rushed to the WHSmith to buy her her a bottle of her favourite drink, Dr. Pepper, and the last 5 remaining 3 packs of Reese's peanut butter cups; her favourite 'candy'.
    Moments later I was back at arrivals. Waiting in anticipation. I was shaking because of the 4 hour decision to be made. I was relieved. But I knew she was here. And I'd see her in minutes. I finally saw here. She walked through the security gates and around the corner. I didn't say her name as I was too busy trying to glimpse at her. She was shorter than I anticipated; increase didn't know what 5'1" looked like. She always told me she was very pale for a Hispanic but she looked rather dark to me...

I followed her around until we came face to face. Several metres from eachother it seemed to take her a second to recognise me as she looked at me walking towards her. She just smiled at me and as I came within feet she grasped me and I held her tight as she softly said 'babyyyyy' like she was tired. I asked her if she was hungry but all she said was "yeah, but can we just get out of here, please?"
    She was obviously a little traumatised by customs so I said ok, grabbed her suitcase with one hand, and her waist by the other and I walked her to the car.

I loaded her stuff into the car. She immediately walked to the wrong side of the car and I reminded her that brits drive on the left. We got in my car and she spoke to me about how scared she was. I told her I cried at one point as I was so scared for her. She was so sweet and sympathetic about it. She then kissed me. It was our first kiss, and my first kiss ever; a very special moment indeed. Our drive back to the hotel was a little trafficy and took over an hour. We discussed further about what had happened and how we would try not to talk of it. Then we arrived at the hotel.

Upon entering the hotel, things happened that were very unexpected. As we removed our coats, she asked me to remove her boots and I did. I was tired from an early wake so I layed flat on the bed. We'd been in the room 10 minutes and all so sudden she was...let's say in bed with me. Within two hours I had just met my girlfriend for the first time, kissed and had sex, resulting in me losing my virginity.I won't give further details, but it all felt so surreal because everything happened so quickly. I'd never touched flesh for so long before and I finally knew what it felt like to hold onto a woman's hips, hands, bum or back of her head; I finally tasted lips and the surrounding skin, a woman's natural smell mixed with the fragrance she wore. I never expected this to happen so fast.

We were both tired. We decided to sleep until the hotel restaurant began serving dinner. For the first time in my life I wasn't sleeping alone. It felt wonderful, apart from the occasional tickle and itchy nose from her hair. I felt truly special. The best I've ever felt.

Ill continue my story at a later time as it is late. I'll have to talk about dinner, our cultural differences and how they conflict, her meeting my parents for the first time, shopping, our trip to endinburgh and finally our first christmas together

Also, I'd just like to share our first photo together a very special moment

Comment

Adorable! I wish you guys the best
      Met: Apr 2013
      Mutual interest: July 2013
      Relationship Began: November 6 2013
      First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
      Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
      Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
      Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
      Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

You two are so cute together!

Comment

Congratulations! I've just met my SO 2 weeks ago and I know how magical it was, you guys look extremely cute together! Wish you luck!

Comment

Thanks for sharing.. that was very sweet.
            You guys make a gorgeous couple!
            [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
            became official: 28.03.11
            first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
            second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
            our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
            third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
            fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
            surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
            viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
            jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
            my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

You're a cute couple! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
              X