Ouchy :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ouchy :(

Does anyone else have days when missing your SO just hits you like a truck???

I miss him everyday but today it's really walloped me hard. I have no idea why! We texted last night and had really good fun and lots of laughs. I slept well and woke up to a sweet GM text from him so no reason for me to feel like this. Today though I burst into tears earlier....

Ugh. Why does my soul mate have to live so far away??? This SUCKS!!!!!!

Some days are definitely tougher than others. I can't tell you why exactly either, but I know exactly how you feel. Sometimes I'm in a bad mood in general, sometimes I haven't had enough contact with other people and I'm even lonelier, sometimes it just happens without any signs beforehand. All you can do is take care of yourself and do what you can to work through the feelings. Don't ignore them, treat them appropriately. I do things for myself that cheer me up and help me get back to a stabler mood. I hope you feel better soon

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

i think it's completely normal. some days for me are worse then others. i find that i can't keep myself as busy as i would like. the best thing is he has those days too and i don't feel so alone. most times if i pick up a book i can get immersed in it and it helps. so try and find something anything that will soothe you.

Comment

I definitely have days like this here and there. There are days where I can hardly get out of bed because I just want to curl up under all my blankets and cry. Usually I can stay busy talking to friends or reading or doing stuff around the house while he's at work, but there are some days that it's just hard to deal with. It happens, I think it's one of the things that comes with being in a LDR that many people don't always prepare for. The best thing is to find what you can do to cheer you up and keep you distracted! I hope you feel better!!!

Comment

I think everyone goes through those moments. I have definitely been there. It's crazy because you can be so happy and thankful for your relationship one moment and a mess the next because you feel like you can't do long distance anymore. The first time that happened to me was when I found this community. It really truly has helped to have everyone here telling me that it is normal and that this too shall pass. I know it doesn't make your particular situation any easier, but just remember that you will get though this and that we all are here to support you at your moments of weakness. Hang in there!

Comment

I've been so bored lately and Skype calls aren't doin it for me cause she's so busy :/
            I just want us to be together!
            I feel this pain you speak of.
            Met: Apr 2013
            Mutual interest: July 2013
            Relationship Began: November 6 2013
            First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
            Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
            Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
            Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
            Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

I feel the same way when my SO and I are apart. We're only officially closing the distance on the 7th, and I still have my moments. Only thing that I do, I listen to sappy love songs (especially ours) and cry my heart out. Crying helps me.

Comment

We all have days like this, some days are better than others honestly. Although to be honest, I haven't had a huge "I miss you" sesh simply because our communication is so frequent, but I know we are extremely lucky so I don't expect this kind of communication yo last when he starts working third shift this spring. So, I will be saving those "I miss you" moments for when I really need to have them. Regardless, I do hate the distance, and I do get sad simply because he can't hold me when I'd like him too =/

This community has helped me tremendously with everything. I couldn't be more grateful. ^-^
                "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

The I miss you moments for me are most at special days or when I feel uncentered. I have a little cry and go on. Sometimes I get inspired to do something for him, big or small.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

It's funny how it seems to hit me when I'm busy. I'm looking at this as a positive thing though, I think it means I do miss him because it's a genuine thing, not just when I'm alone and quiet. Meaning I don't miss him just for the sake of it, if that makes sense?

We are face timing in a few minutes though, I'm sure I will be much more cheerful after that! <3

Comment

Going to sleep with a smile on my face!!

He said "hello blondie" and looked super gorgeous and squeezable tonight. After FaceTime he sent me a soppy tune awww..

I do love him I do!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X