New Year's Eve giggles!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Year's Eve giggles!

There is a 6 hour time difference with me and SO.

We'd been texting a few times yesterday, and I went to a family party in the Evening. On the stroke of midnight he text me saying happy new year and thar he loved me, that was really sweet but I knew he would defo do that as it's only 6pm his time.

I got home about 4am, went it sleep and set my alarm for 5.55am so I could surprise him with a very quick phone call. I woke to alarm going off and went to phone him but because I was half asleep I accidentally facetimed him instead!!! I hung up before he picked up and went to phone him but he facetimed me right back, he was at the bar he works at. I was obviously in bed, looking a bit rough haha and he passed his phone around the bar to say hello to all his friends and coworkers lol!!! They all seemed to know who I was, which was really positive I thought, especially as he's only been working there a little while. He obviously must talk to them about me.

Anyway, just thought I'd share that, it made me giggle! He's so funny!

That's so cute but I would be so freaking embarrassed lol I would just be really shy and wouldn't know what to do lol

Comment

That's so adorable! =)
      I would be soooo embarrassed if he did that to me lol I'm somewhat shy around other and wouldn't know what to do with myself!
      "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Ha! Yeah I probably would have been if I wasn't half asleep lol!

Thankfully they were all drunk so don't think they noticed how shattered I looked!!

Comment

Hahaha thank goodness for alcohol!
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

This is super adorable and I'm glad you shared it with us
            Met: Apr 2013
            Mutual interest: July 2013
            Relationship Began: November 6 2013
            First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
            Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
            Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
            Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
            Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

Working...
            X