Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone in High Wycombe?

Hello!
    Just moved to High Wycombe, Uk and was wondering if someone from here lives in the same or near this town?

I don't live in High Wycombe, but I'm from the UK, lol.

Comment

I don't really have anything constructive to add to this post, but I felt like y'all needed to know I keep reading this as "Anyone High in Wycombe?"

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
        I don't really have anything constructive to add to this post, but I felt like y'all needed to know I keep reading this as "Anyone High in Wycombe?"
        Lol just thanked you 'cause Im a bit down today and this made me laugh.

Comment

Hahaha!!! High in Wycombe!!!

I'm in the south west so no, but wanted to say welcome to England!!! The weather is not always this bad, it does get better I promise lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn26 View Post
            Hahaha!!! High in Wycombe!!!

I'm in the south west so no, but wanted to say welcome to England!!! The weather is not always this bad, it does get better I promise lol!
            Thaaanks! Hahahaha! Yes my husband makes me to believe that too lol! Hopefully we will have better weather soon!

Comment

You aren't that far from London. I had to check on google maps to see where High Wycombe is as it rang a bell, but I couldn't place it on the map.
              I used to have family in Slough and have spent lots of summers there.

I hope you find some friends of your own and start to feel at home soon

Comment

Originally posted by Harlequin View Post
                As a Brit might say.

"Bloody brilliant, guv'ner."

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                  You aren't that far from London. I had to check on google maps to see where High Wycombe is as it rang a bell, but I couldn't place it on the map.
                  I used to have family in Slough and have spent lots of summers there.

I hope you find some friends of your own and start to feel at home soon

Yes, not too far from London. 25 mins by train.. Thank you so much, hope to make some of my own friends!

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
                    Hello!
                    Just moved to High Wycombe, Uk and was wondering if someone from here lives in the same or near this town?
                    I live down the road from you in Slough!! Im on facebook if you wanna add me Kira Hunter
                    My Heart Is In The Netherlands <3

Comment

Originally posted by dandelion View Post
                      Hello!
                      If you are 25 minutes away from London then you are 25 minutes away from me! lol feel free to message if you have any questions!

Comment

Working...
                      X