Please give some advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please give some advise

I need u guys opinion and what should i do about this....

My SO is in Germany for Exhibition. Actually I don't like if she stay in the same room with her colleague. From what i know she's kind of a social girl. Audrey has a bf in Germany who also came from same country but her worked there. It's been happen last year. My SO and her in the same hotel room. Audrey was fall a sick and her bf has accompany her in that room while my SO is there. And they have to share the same Bed. So Sucks! Now she is sharing a room with Audrey again. She knows that i don't like Audrey and we were argued because of this. Her reason is, her office in Germany had arrange that she'll stay with Audrey. I can't buy her reason at all. Audrey's bf also with them in another hotel room. She just can change with another colleague but she didn't. She send me texts but i reply once. Maybe what u guys think that I'm too much. We have been talking bout this and she knows that it's gonna hurt me yet she still didn't do any action. I don't like when Audrey's bf stay there while My SO. I don't know whether My SO tell me the truth that Audrey's bf is staying another room. We have a big problem on TRUST issue.

I don't know how to deal with my anger feeling right now.
    My previous post, I been saying that maybe i will keep a distance or gap. Thinking that our relations will not go any way and no Ending..

Maybe I'm missing a key thing here, but let me see if I have this straight. Your SO has a female friend you don't like for some reason who she's staying with and the girl has her boyfriend over all the time/stays in the same bed. Is this a jealousy issue, are you not comfortable with the arrangement, what? I'm not really seeing what the issue is beyond you not liking these people she's with right now or thinking she's going to cheat with this guy.

Comment

I have to agree with LadyMarchHare, can you please clarify this? I am somewhat confused.
      The only advice I can give to you right now is to relax and trust your SO.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
        Maybe I'm missing a key thing here, but let me see if I have this straight. Your SO has a female friend you don't like for some reason who she's staying with and the girl has her boyfriend over all the time/stays in the same bed. Is this a jealousy issue, are you not comfortable with the arrangement, what? I'm not really seeing what the issue is beyond you not liking these people she's with right now or thinking she's going to cheat with this guy.
        Yes I don't deny. I am jealous too. And her friend has influence her before and not really support our relations.

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
          I have to agree with LadyMarchHare, can you please clarify this? I am somewhat confused.
          The only advice I can give to you right now is to relax and trust your SO.
          I have a big problem on trust because of our past. Right now, i don't know how to overcome my feeling. It mixtured with jealousy feeling

Comment

I think that you two need to work on your trust first. You need to talk to her and tell her how you're feeling and figure out what you two can do to solve this trust problem.

Comment

Paula's right, you need to sit down with your SO and talk this out so you two can at the very least compromise. If this friend is a bad influence you have to trust your SO not to be swayed by whatever nonsense she comes up with. As for jealousy, at this point if she wanted to do anything with that guy she would have, but she has not. She is yours just as you are hers, there's no need to be jealous that some stranger will drag her from you.

Comment

Agreed with Paula and LMH - you have to work on your trust and righting your own insecurities. I would talk to her, but also find ways you can work on yourself.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                X