Thanksgiving!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving!!!

Last night Ryan told me that he would love to come up here and spend Thanksgiving with my family I asked my parents and they said 'no problem.' They're actually really excited. I'm so lucky that my parents love Ryan! The only problem that I have to figure out is how to get off work. I work at my family owned butcher & deli store. The week of Thanksgiving one of the busiest weeks of the year. (meaning I have to work at least 1-2 days) Everyone in my family works! (including my Grandpa!) I kind of asked my dad about it last night and he said that Ryan could work and carry out Turkey's for the old lady's and stuff. And the weird part is that Ryan wants to work and hangout with my family! But any who, I don't mind working a little bit while Ryan's here. As long as I spend time with him that's all that matters. I'm just so excited! I hope his work lets him take off and that his family doesn't mind that he wants to go up. I'm just sooo excited!!! *jumps around*

Congrats!! That's great news, you'll have a blast
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Great news!!!! I am excited for yoU!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

How exciting.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! I hope everything works out

Comment

You're so lucky! I wanted my SO to come up for Thanksgiving, but we got Christmas instead. Congrats, I'm excited for you

Comment

That's a great time to spend with your SO's family, I think, since it's a huge family holiday, more so than Christmas. And it's good he's willing to help out a bit so at least it will be like he truly is part of the family!

Comment

yay!! So happy for you ^__^ Im sure it'll work out somehow

Comment

I think that's really awesome - he must officially be part of the family now! You better tell us how it goes hehe.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aww, yay!
                    That's great to hear, Paula! I hope everything works out =]

Comment

Working...
                    X