SO's Birthday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO's Birthday

My boyfriend's birthday is in a month and I'm trying to think of a cute present since we won't be together for it this year. Any suggestions/ideas? Thanks

Well, depending on what he likes you could do some online shopping at places like Etsy or, if he likes wacky things/Japanese things you could try jlist but they do take a while to ship so it may be better to have it shipped directly to him. If he likes gadgets there's thinkgeek. There's also a place called Instructables that teaches you how to make things if you're looking to do something simple and handmade. I guess it depends on the aforementioned liking and exactly what you're aiming for if you want it romantic cute, normal cute, unique cute, etc.

EDIT: I feel like I'm a walking online store advertisement, I'm sorry. XD

Comment

well Im sendin mine a picture of me which is framed along with a long love letter ^_^
      Im keepin it simple since he has just got a package with a bunch of stuff in it plus I think less is more. And the picture + letter is more personal than a hoodie with Pacman on it (what he wanted a few months ago) >_>

Comment

Send a picture of yourself! A cute card! Hmmm, a CD that has a bunch of songs that both of you like

Comment

I agree with Paula...any pictures I get of my girlfriend I absolutely love, they are a reminder of how happy she makes me My girlfriend's birthday is in 14 days...and im going to see her, and we plan on spending her birthday DAY just the two of us, where I wanna cook for her and other things, but I dont wanna talk about it too much seeings how shes a member on here hah I love you baby
          My <3 is in Connecticut

Comment

^ that was really cute haha
            i do want it to be a romantic cute i like the idea of the picture know a website where i can buy one and engrave it?

Comment

I bought my boyfriend a picture frame from: https://www.personalizationmall.com/...ames-s44.store
              You can personalize it by adding your name and such

Comment

I just get my SO things that I know he likes. A book he's been talking about reading, or his favorite video show box set, or things like that.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                - A. A. Milne

Comment

I made my bf a photo book on Shutterfly for his birthday this year.

It was a little easier for me to do that though, as his birthday was near the end of our first year apart, and as he was studying abroad he had loads of pictures of the places he visited. So I made a book of his photos, and made it like one of those coffee table books about travel.

But it might be worth checking out. They're always having deals on their books, and you could make one of pictures of the two of you, or from a trip or something. I managed to time it right so that a large 35 page book ended up being about $30 all totaled, between coupons and discounts and things. But their small books, with the default number of pages are like $15 when you consider shipping and handling.

Of course, I got a combination birthday/anniversary present from him, as the two events are about a month apart and he was away for both of them...and most likely will be again this year.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

omg thats a great idea!! i already have a snapfish which is similar! thanks thats perfect

Comment

Working...
                    X