Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going Crazy In Love

I am in a slightly newer LDR then most people on this forum, however

every few days before i am supposed to go see him I feel like im having a mental break down by crying my self to sleep, thinking he doesnt love me like he used to, think im annoying him, my thoughts go crazy until i feel like i might go insane.

but then i talk to him and i feel fine again i and i see him and im okay. does this happen to anyone else, can anyone help me please?

thanks

Sometimes I worry that the situation will grow to be too much for him, my SO is in the military and is 4000 miles away from me (him US me UK). I don't know what your situation is like, but feelings of anxiety are pretty common. LDR'S are hard, albeit very rewarding.

I wouldn't worry about it too much though, it just sounds like you really miss him. But you should do things to ease the situation, Skype when not together, send each

Comment

Sorry I sent half way through by accident! As I was saying, send each other personal items or little gifts, LFAD has great ideas how to keep the relationship alive, and most of all keep your mind occupied so these thoughts don't get the best of you!

Comment

What Happygirl said, basically. Be careful, too. Look after yourself, keep yourself busy and don't dwell too long on unpleasant thoughts.

Comment

When this happens to me I get out my notebook and write exactly what I'm feeling. It brings me a sense of peace. Then when I read over it I can see how insane those tights really are and that my SO does love me as much as I love him.
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Thank you so much I will try these things and hopefully they will help my situation a bit

Comment

You are normal. I think we all feel the same. I know I am right this minute.....and we are engaged and he will be here Friday! And forever, within a month. But I still feel that way.
              sigpic

I love him. Forever. And every day after that.

Comment

it's normal. For last couple of days I have been feeling terrible but I know it will pass because it happened before. You just need to keep yourself busy. And remember that every emotion is normal. We are human and we are not supposed to control our emotions.

Comment

It is very normal. I used to have this a lot. Still it is very exiting and a little bit scary to see him
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                  X