Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentary on LDR- Paid

Hi all,

I am working for a production company in the UK called "Indy 8" and am looking for people in LDRs to feature in a mini documentary about Long Distance Love.

If selected, your travel expenses to meet your significant other would be covered, and you would receive payment for your time.

Please contact me on danaeleb at yahoo dot gr for more details. This is a genuine opportunity.

Best wishes,

Sally x

Is it possible to get more info on what kind of couples you are looking for?
    I'm asking because previously when people/companies have been looking for people in ldr's they have wanted couples who have not met previously so they can show their first meeting on tv.

Comment

I agree with Ahava, could you provide more information such as if people from the US or other countries are eligible to try or would UK relationships have priority?
      "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
      Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
      Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
      First Visit: December 7, 2017
      Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

I would be interested, if only you could provide more details. I grow skeptical if there's little/no details.

Comment

Hello, thank you all for your interest!
          Ideally we are looking for couples where one of them is outside the US and they are both older than 22.
          No UK priority at all.
          Filming is end of February-early March.
          We are looking for both couples that have met before and couples of nevermets.
          Deadline for interested candidates is around middle of next week, so get in touch!

thanks

Comment

This doesn't look legit to me. All the people who work at Indy 8 have "at indy 8 dot com" email addresses.

Comment

And has this been cleared for posting through the Admin?
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Not if they are freelancers, Emilia.

And yes, we have permission from Michelle to post, as this is perfectly legit

thank you

Comment

Can Michelle please confirm this herself? Then posters would know it is legit. Also, what form of payment source?

Edit: I reported it and asked for confirmation from Michelle. Anyone can look up her name and say she did, only she can confirm.
                  Last edited by Hollandia; January 21, 2015, 06:33 AM.
                  "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

https://members.lovingfromadistance....p?22177-SalMac

I'm not sure if this link works. But that is another thread where Michelle has approved of SalMac posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
                      https://members.lovingfromadistance....p?22177-SalMac

I'm not sure if this link works. But that is another thread where Michelle has approved of SalMac posting.
                      Cool, always good to see her confirmation each time. I would have never remembered this person nor taken their word for it. I would suggest the OP save that link for future reference and show confirmation each time.
                      "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                      Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I've applied.... will see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by 80anthea View Post
                          I've applied.... will see what happens.
                          Cool!
                          My SO wouldn't do it. I could just for the fact of getting to spend some time with him
                          Also I don't watch telly and doubt anyone I know/who knows me would see it.

Comment

I'm only doing it to see my SO as it's been a year now kind of desperate I guess......

I couldn't care less if anyone sees it!

Comment

Sigh. My SO and I are both less than 22. Or at least, I won't be 22 until the 4th February.

It was a nice thought, whilst it lasted...

Comment

Working...
                              X