I miss her so much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss her so much

We ended our relationship yesterday. She was my first love and we talked about breaking up for awhile but now that it has happened I am devastated. Going from talking all the time to not talking at all. We ended it over the phone which we agreed never to do. I haven't texted her since we broke up. I want to talk to her so ba but I know it's a bad idea. I want to talk to her again but on skype. And would it be a good idea to ask next time she comes back to visit (like family) to just stop by quick? I still love my babe so much

I think the best thing you can do right now is find other things to keep you busy. It may be painful but try spending some time with family and friends, take care of yourself by doing something nice/special for yourself like treating yourself to dinner at your favorite restaurant or buying a new book or going to a concert. If you two are meant to work things out and remain friends then it will happen after you spend some time apart. Just stay focused on the positives. I wish you the best

Comment

Right now, you need "me" time. Away from her. If you both truly want to stay friends after it happened, thought I would strongly recommend a clean break, then give yourself and her the time needed before you even consider texting her back.

Comment

Working...
      X