No announcement yet.

skype dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because of the time difference, he is going to sleep while I'm still working at home. So we do this most nights, it's such a peaceful feeling to see him asleep while I keep working.

Comment

I Skype sleep with my SO pretty much every night, it's been so nice to wake up in the morning to his face, or a little note that he leaves me if he has to work or something. At first, the idea of sleeping together on Skype was kinda weird to me, but now it's just like, another normal part of my day... It's so comforting to have him right there next to me. And it's funny to catch him when he wakes up half asleep in the middle of the night and I'm still awake (insomnia makes sleeping on Skype kinda awkward sometimes haha), but he'll have conversations with me and completely not remember the next day.

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      Skype has an auto-accept option for calls (and cam too if you want it), which we turned on, so if the call dropped and one of us was awake, we could reconnect it (usually me).
      Oh my gosh, that's an awesome tip! Thanks! That happens to us a lot! I'll let him know tomorrow. Yay! No more waking up to dropped calls.
      [CENTER]"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes."

Comment

Aww that sounds really awesome! My SO doesn't have a webcam and his mom would be very upset if he left his computer on all night so no skype sleeping lol x) We don't even use Skype haha...

First Met Online: May 08
        Became a Couple: 4.11.09
        First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
        Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
        Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

We call them Skype dates too!

Our time difference is 7 hours so we dont really sleep at the same time.

But a few weeks ago I had a bit of a rough night and he played his guitar to send me to sleep. He didnt see me cos I had the lights off (I need darkness and warmth to sleep!) but it was so wonderful and I slept so well!

*sigh* I miss him...
          Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

My bf and I almost left Skype on last night while we slept...I thought it was kind of a creepy idea, but after reading the posts on here it actually does sound like an awesome way of sharing something so intimate while 2000+ miles apart. Will have to try this soon...hopefully I don't snore or sleep-talk too loud when we do

Comment

Working...
            X