Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy this morning!!!

I am a happy girl this morning!

Yesterday evening we had a lovely chat on FaceTime, it felt like we hadn't spoken for ages even though it was just a couple of days haha! He was going to the bar he works at for the evening so we said goodnight and I went to sleep. I woke this morning to a text from him saying he'd been out later than he was planning and could I talk on audio for a minute. I said of course and it was so nice to hear his voice as soon as I woke up.

He told me that his boss (who owns the bar and has other businesses too) has put in a bid for a large contract and if he gets it, he's going to employ my SO to work for him. At first I was a little unsure as it seems very permanent (over there) but he said "you should be excited darlin' I get healthcare, $50 a hour and vacations and the first chance I get I'm coming to see you" He went on to say as he would be earning lots of money he would pay for me to go see him over there and we could go on vacation to see some of our mutual friends in Florida. He also hinted at helping me out regularly financially. I'm really not so sure about that as I'm really not in it for the money, currently he has NOTHING, I'm the one who's better off and I still want him desperately, I love him because of who he is and how he is with me.

I'm so excited, I hope this job comes off!!! Although it means communication will be tough, it will mean we can visit AT LAST!!!! And visits will be regular. We have waited for soooooooo long for this, I am trying not to get my hopes up but I do get the feeling that even if this contract doesn't happen, his boss is gonna do something to give him the break he needs as really likes him. I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel...yaaaay!!!

Finally as we said goodbye he asked me to send him a selfie, I was reluctant as I'd literally been awake 20 mins, no make up and I'm not in my 20's anymore! But I did it, and he replied "you look beautiful, ty for the pic, I love you tons xxxxx" It made my day and I'm very happy today!!!

awww, glad to see you are happy. Fingers crossed for his job, it sounds like a really good opportunity
    Flying out to meet him for the first time: 16th November 2014 - 14th December 2014
    Flying out to meet him for the second time: 3rd June 2015 -18th July 2015
    Flying out to meet him for the third time: 12th December 2016 - 12th January 2017
    His first flight to me: April 2018 DENIED ENTRY
    Flying out to meet him for the fourth time: 23rd June 2018 - 7th July 2018
    Got Engaged: 12th December 2016
    Married: June 29th 2018
    Hoping to close the distance: 2019/2020

Comment

Yay congratulations! Keep us updated <3

Comment

Thank you I will!!!

I have a smile that won't go away today! Last week I was ready to throw in the towel, I just felt we were never going to get anywhere. Now I see a huge ray of hope.

Comment

Glad to hear that things are looking up - always nice when things come out the blue as nice surprises, unlike the phone call I just took, which was far from it....

Hope everything all starts to fall into place in due course

Comment

Good to hear

Comment

That's fantastic! Fingers crossed that he gets the job

Comment

Working...
              X