Ever had one of those days...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever had one of those days...?

Have you ever had one of those days where missing your SO hurts so much all you want to do is cry...? I've been having one of those days, and I think the only reason I'm still sane is because already today he's called me twice simply to say he loved me..

Is anyone else feeling like this..?
    Although this distance breaks my heart,
    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
    I know that it will all be fine,
    As my heart is yours,
    And yours is mine.. <3

I feel like this a lot. Especially lately. I'm just crying and want the distance to end. I think it would help if we could visit each other more often, but we can't. Hm.

Comment

I've felt like this for months, what with this limited contact. I think now it's worse because I was promised he'd have internet again in 3 weeks (I think it's been 2) and a plan for me to visit either this month or next so sitting in limbo with no contact, not even a text, makes me wish time would hurry the hell up and give me some peace of mind again. I'm lonely as it is, not having him is like being in an isolation room yet it's full of people.

Comment

Yes I've had those. Especially in the beginning of this summer when our LD started but I had no idea if he wanted to be in a relationship with me or not. That was when our exchange semester ended and we went back to our homes.

I think I spent many many hours crying alone at home hoping, just hoping I could see him again. And I kept saying to myself if I ever see him again I will not let him go. Not ever. I was so sad and hopeless. Just a thought of not being with him made me cry for the next hour. And then, he visited me. And he indeed wanted us to be a couple even if there was 900 miles between us. Since that I haven't cried so much. Sometimes, though.

And I will keep my promise of never ever letting him go now that I got to see him again.

Comment

yeah more so recently because the stress of everything, i just wish she was here holding me

Comment

I think every-one has those days so you're not alone Emma-Louise. Hope you're feeling a little better and know that we all know how you feel so we're all here for you
            [CENTER]

Comment

Havin those days ooooften haha Dont worry its normal I guess lol in some way >_>

Comment

I definitely have!
                It's not a good feeling at all. All I want to do on those days is fly up there and be with him, but you do find ways to make yourself smile and realize that it'll be worth the wait in the end.
                I hope you feel better, Emma! -hug-

Comment

I had one of those days last week. They come about once a month and it's just when I am so weak and miss him more than I can bare! Just take a nap and relax, tomorrow will be a better day

Comment

Thanks =] And I feel much better.. He came on skype and we just can't stop laughing.. After a whole day of feeling horrible being apart.. Being together, even if it's only over skype.. Has changed my day completely.. xoxoxox
                    Although this distance breaks my heart,
                    And it's unbearable when we're apart,
                    I know that it will all be fine,
                    As my heart is yours,
                    And yours is mine.. <3

Comment

Aww, so good to hear you're feeling better Emma-Louise Isn't it amazing how even just a little time with the one you love can make such a huge difference? I have absolutely felt the way you mentioned in you original post and it's on days like those I have to take a long walk and bring my journal with me so I can write in a park. I can't write letters to my bf so instead I use my journal as like a long, ongoing letter. Of course nothing is as good as the real thing but when I just nee to feel like I'm communicating with him, I find that helps, even if only for a little while.

Comment

yes don't worry you're not alone!

this past week i have just been so emotional i've hated it! i think a big part of that is school started and i have to get back into the swing of things, balancing work, school, friends, family, me and boyfriend time. it's especially hard this semester because i end up staying at the school later than i would like because of the times of my classes, which i will def have to get used to.. anyyways, this week has made me so emotional and made me realize how much the distance takes a toll on me. i know that if i had my boyfriend to come home to every night after a long day of work and school it would just make me grin from ear to ear. unfortunately.. thats not the case, i come home to talking to him on a computer screen, whiich i'm very fortunate we can do that, but you catch my drift

you're not alone, and some days are worse than other. you just have to think of how fortunate you are to have someone that truly cares about you, even if you don't get to see them as much as you would like

keep your head up, everything will be ok
                        <3
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Emma-Louise View Post
                          Thanks =] And I feel much better.. He came on skype and we just can't stop laughing.. After a whole day of feeling horrible being apart.. Being together, even if it's only over skype.. Has changed my day completely.. xoxoxox
                          Yay! It's those little moments that bring it all back together and in persepective!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I've had those days like 3 times this week:S but due to several other reasons that influenced me feeling that way..
                            But when my bf and me talk then it instantly makes my day better and makes me feel better also So, hopefully when you'll talk to your bf and see him on skype you'll feel better
                            "If it takes...forever....I will wait for you...For a thousand summers...I will wait for you...'Till you're back back beside me...'till i'm holding you...'till I hear you sigh, here in my arms..."

Comment

I have days like that sometimes. Usually after we have to part ways again. I just try to stay positive because I know that in 8 months it'll all be over. It's hard sometimes to not just break down and cry.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                              - A. A. Milne

Comment

Working...
                              X