Silly and usual names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Honour View Post
    Dang that's awkward. Love some of the names coming up, really funny to read XD Keep them coming, folks!
    My cousin calls her boyfriend BAE and I wanna laugh every time I see her FB statuses saying "with my bae" and I'm like "lol she called him poop" 0_o

Comment

Originally posted by JaneEmily View Post
      My cousin calls her boyfriend BAE and I wanna laugh every time I see her FB statuses saying "with my bae" and I'm like "lol she called him poop" 0_o
      If only she knew...

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
        I hadn't heard of Bae before and googled: "Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop" LOL
        This made me laugh. I hate that word. Lots of my daughters friends are on my FB and they use it a lot. I just enlightened them as to the Danish meaning.....
        To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahava View Post
          I hadn't heard of Bae before and googled: "Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop" LOL
          lol Yes. I also don't like it because it means "Before Anyone Else." Which just doesn't make sense to me. If you love someone you'd never want to force them to put first and above everyone even family. It's just not right to me is all.
          "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
            lol Yes. I also don't like it because it means "Before Anyone Else."
            Oh, I never realised! Here I thought people were just too lazy to say "babe". You learn something new everyday

Comment

Originally posted by abna1 View Post
              Oh, I never realised! Here I thought people were just too lazy to say "babe". You learn something new everyday
              lol I also didn't know it for a good long time
              "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

We started off with just babe/baby.

Now we're pyoo bugs, snuggle mates and penguin pals.

He also regularly calls me "cute one" which makes me melt all the time, even though it's been a while.
                So, here you are
                too foreign for home
                too foreign for here.
                Never enough for both.

Ijeoma Umebinyuo, Diaspora Blues

Comment

lol Yes. I also don't like it because it means "Before Anyone Else." Which just doesn't make sense to me. If you love someone you'd never want to force them to put first and above everyone even family. It's just not right to me is all.
                  Well, it sort of makes sense. In Norwegian, the word for boyfriend /girlfriend is kjæreste, which literally means "the one I love the most". Which doesn't really mean that you don't love your kids or friends or anyone else very much too but... It makes me saying in Norwegian that I have two boyfriends sound extra weird, because it is actually an oxymoron in my language
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

This has been a very informative thread! I never bothered to Google BAE cause it just sounded like something a 17 year old picked up from listening to Ariana Grande or something. Nope! Just nope.

He calls me things like "pumpkin," "sweetheart," "sweet pea" (which I think he picked up from me hahaha) "sweet stuff" *sigh*, "girl shaped object" lol
                    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
                      "girl shaped object"
                      Well, atleast he's anatomically correct lol

Comment

baba

Comment

Well, atleast he's anatomically correct lol
                          Idk why but that one I think is my favorite lol

Comment

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
                            Idk why but that one I think is my favorite lol
                            my SO sometimes while he's skyping with me will be like, "This woman though..." xD I love it cause I know it's me :3

Comment

my SO sometimes while he's skyping with me will be like, "This woman though..." xD I love it cause I know it's me :3
                              Haha! Maybe that's it!

Comment

Me and my SO call each other: baby, sweetie, honey, my love, lovely, love and we us, sweetie and sweetheart as well as using the suffix bear after our names. I also call him my Knight, my Jace and my Kirito(inside references with us) while he calls me my Lady, Princess, my Clary and my Asuna. He also loves to call me sweets and sweetness which I love :3
                                xClaryAsunax

Comment

Working...
                                X