Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Documentary Series: Are You In A Long Distance Relationship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Documentary Series: Are You In A Long Distance Relationship?

Have you found your soul mate overseas? 
Does your love go beyond borders?

A major television network is now casting for an exciting documentary series that will chronicle the journeys of engaged international couples.

What we’re looking for:

-American men or women currently in a long distance international relationship with their international fiancé.

-Engaged couples that plan to reunite in the United States in the near future

-All ages, ethnicities, genders and sexual orientations encouraged to apply.

If you or someone you know has an international love story, email your story and photos to internationalcoupletvshow at g mail dot com to be considered for the show!

Have you taken this up with the site's admin Michelle?
    Whenever anything like this comes up we only feel right that you make sure the admin knows and that it is checked to make sure it is legit.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

what is with all these sudden documentaries on LDR lately. haha. but yes, you should take it up with the admin to clarify the legitimacy of the show

Comment

90 Day Fiance- IS THAT YOU?

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
          this

Comment

This doesn't seem legit to me...

Comment

How about some offers that I can actually apply for I feel like only wanting international couples makes it seem like non-international LDR's aren't as important...lol.
              "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
              Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
              Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
              First Visit: December 7, 2017
              Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
                My first thought too.

Comment

I did a search for the e-mail address and could not find anything except some forum posts all by the same user. Most of the threads have been deleted by the respected admins of each forum that came up in the search results. Pretty good indication this isn't even close to being legit. :P

Comment

90 Fiance is casting on the tlc site. They are using a totally different email than this and of course aren't so obscure. Seems sketchy but I have no idea what they have to gain by hearing someones ldr story. I'd gladly tell anyone who asks. haha.
                    First contact: March, 2014
                    Official LDR: June, 2014
                    Married since: August, 2017
                    “有一种幸福就是每天睁开眼睛,就知道你在。” -Xinxin

Comment

Ah, if only my SO and I wanted drama and people to judge us from national and international tv.
                      When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
                      no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

internationalcoupletvshow at g mail? Not genuine at all...
                        Love is patient, Love is kind, Love never fails.

Comment

Working...
                        X