Kinda upset here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
    I used to sacrifice so much for my ex, and I never blamed him for anything. I always told him sorry and forgave him when he said it. Not saying that's what this is for you, or that it's gonna end because our relationships are very different lol It's good that you know that you shouldn't have to say sorry because you didn't do anything wrong. However, you both need to be able to set a time (some time soon) to talk about these feelings or else nothing will ever change.
    This. Agreed 100%, cause much the same happened to me and it didn't help with feeling depressed. Talk when you can pin down your SO, OP.

Comment

I agree. My SO works, takes care of his Nephew and hangs out with friends and stuff. If he can't talk, he will always send a message saying he can't and he'll talk when he can, and he loves me. Communication is essential in any healthy relationship, especially in a LDR. When you can talk to him, ask him the question again. I hope he communicates with you better in the future!
      xClaryAsunax

Comment

Originally posted by Wolv View Post
        Sorry if this seems a bit harsh but if you're in a relationship I don't believe there is any excuses not to be able to take 5 minutes out of your day to say hello to your SO, and if you are too busy to be able to do that then you have no business being in a relationship (long distance or otherwise). Just my two cents.
        THIS^

I say this reminds me about my past relationship simply because I was (at the time) in love with a guy who couldn't make time for me, or wouldn't take time for me. My current SO (I'm not gonna say always, because life always happens) for the most part always makes time to say good morning and talk on Skype whenever I'm not busy. He makes me feel wanted/loved/appreciated. Everything my ex only made me feel half the time. "If he loves you he will find a way to make time for you, if not, he will make excuses." < This is by far my favorite quote for this situation.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

The fact that he immediately texted you back when you told him you were worried tells me that he could have easily texted you back about the other things. Something seems fishy here. I understand that he is busy, but it sounds like his phone was right next to him. I think the two of you need to find some time to speak on the phone about your questions for him so that you can get an answer right away. If he really cares about your relationship, he will make time.
          Whatever is meant to be will always find its way.

Comment

Originally posted by Zapookie View Post
            Yeah it sounds pretty suspicious to me too. Have you and him video chatted, or only voice chat? He completely ignored your question, and didn't get back to the topic of meeting you. I absolutely HATE when people dont reply and change the topic, I will ask until I get an answer. I take it you have not made plans yet because of this.
            Yeah we video chat. We used to do it often before he started his night shift. Now we could only do it when he's off. I know that my situation may seem suspicious to a lot of you but I know him. He does text me whenever he has the time too and sometimes forgets to answer my questions because of distractions or whatever. He's being stupid yes and needs a wake up call and I am going to give him one.

Comment

Working...
            X