is she playing games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is she playing games

I have recently started talking to my ex again after 6 months being apart, she knows I want her back but when I bring up the subject she says she is scaired to come back to the u.k. She still reluctantly constantly calls me even to a point she wont go to sleep properly unless I stay on phone with her. She says there isnt a possibility that she will come back to me yet when I presured her she told me she still wants me a little, she says she is involved with someone but claims she still feels lonely hence she wantsme to be around, am I just making a huge mistake being around so much?

If she's made it clear there's no chance she'll come back and she's with someone else, I'd stay well away. Don't accept the calls, you deserve someone who wants to be with you.

Comment

If she is with someone else, dont get your hopes up.
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank u for advice, il ask her one last time before month is over and finalise it.

Comment

The only reason I stayed is she said she doesnt see him as a boyfriend so I thought maybe she wants me back but she still visits him twice a week so maybe I am just being dumb

Comment

She goes she is just showing him companionship and I figured that just means being friends?

Comment

If she said she is involved with someone, they are not friends.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

When she first broke up with me she said she was involved but now she says they are friends

Comment

Sorry for confusion 2 months ago she said she was involved but then few weeks later she told me she doesnt see him as boyfriend after talking to me

Comment

Originally posted by moksaud View Post
                    Sorry for confusion 2 months ago she said she was involved but then few weeks later she told me she doesnt see him as boyfriend after talking to me
                    But she's still with him and has said she won't come back. I'd cut your losses you are being strung along I think.

Comment

Yeh I had a feeling I was being taken for a ride but didnt want to believe it

Comment

Sorry, hun, you're definitely being taken for a ride, I'm afraid. Right now, she's using you to feed her ego, it feels great to her to have you hanging there, it makes her feel powerful. Don't allow it, being a pawn in her game with herself isn't something you deserve. She's doing the same thing with the other guy, too.
                        Just cut her off. Good luck.
                        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yes I have a feeling that her options are still open. Its sad to think that with some people love is just not enough

Comment

Move on, there's someone out there who is truly deserving of you.

Comment

Sounds like you both want to see things that aren't there, to be quite honest. She said it's over, even if she's waffling around on it now, cut your losses and take that inital no as a no. Relationships are much better and more rewarding when you both are clearly on the same page! Best of luck.

~
                              It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                              A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                              The hands of the many must join as one
                              And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Working...
                              X