Feeling blessed and very much inlove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling blessed and very much inlove

Now i finally get into my daily life routine after my SO's 3 weeks visit on my place. Ive been having hard time getting back into my old self because of missing him and of not having him around. Now that we constantly been texting and been calling as much as we can. i feel so blessed that i have someone like him. he says he is lucky but i always say i am BLESSED not really lucky for having him. We've been talking about his visit here and im just so happy that we are more open now on talking about things that we arent talking about before we havent met yet. i just feel so in love every time he tells me about his feelings. its still alil bit hard for me but hearing from him that its also very hard for him makes me feel very special cause of the assurance that he also fee the same way. ill admit i have a bit feeling of maybe there might be a bit changes of the way how our relationship will work. i had doubts and fears he might changes his mind, like i had a lot of bla blah on my mind, i have a lot of what if's on my mind. But Talking to him everytime on the phone, i can feel and i can say that he really means everything that he is texting me. hehehe. i love him so much and im looking forward of seeing him again soon.

I'm glad you're getting back into yourself and your routine. I've wondered that too, how things will change once we finally meet. I'm very happy for you, hun
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Glad it went well

Comment

Nice! This is the happy place that you should aim for always . I'm getting back into my routine too and we get closer everyday
        Met Online : July 2013
        Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
        2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
        3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
        Proposal : December 2014
        Closed distance : February 2015
        Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

enjoy every second when you will be together. i feel guilty staying up so late with him though i know he is so sleepy, because i just want us to enjoy all the time we have.

Comment

Working...
          X