Song's couple's share

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Song's couple's share

so...recently Amanda and I have started to really like "Mine" by Taylor Swift. Do any other couples share songs??
    My <3 is in Connecticut

As a joke we do share the rickroll song "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley. We used to have wars with the song, seeing who could trick the other into clicking a link with it. I won by singing it to him one day and it's his ringtone on my phone. As a serious song it'd either be "I Would Do Anything" by Killswitch Engage or "The Horror of Our Love" by LUDO.

Comment

Ours is "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love that song.
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

the song we are sharing right now its "Cant take my eyes off you" by Lady Antebellum.. He sang the chorus to me in a video, and i sing along with him..its awesome!

Comment

Can't Smile Without You - Berry Manilow

Comment

My SO and I share a few songs. Our official song is "Whatever It Takes" by Leona Lewis. Another song we absolutely love: "Fireflies" by Owl City. That song was played a lot when I was visiting my SO for the very first time (while driving the car at night for example), so whenever we hear it now we just think back on our wonderful time together. It brings back so many beautiful memories.

Comment

we have a bunch. but i cant remember them all xD heres just a few i can think of:
              Aerosmith - I dont wanna miss a thing (thats THE song lol)
              Lil Wayne - Mrs Officer
              Gorillaz - On melancholy hill
              City and Colour - As much as I could ever
              Bon Iver - Roslyn
              ATB - Ecstasy
              Its usually him playin the song while we "snuggle" or nap together, or he sends it to me and says he has to think of me whenever he hears that song so yea

Comment

we have 2 that we both agree on
                Faber Drive - you and i tonight
                sum 41 - with me
                but i also sang chase coy - lulaby and bfmv - forever and always for her which are sorta unoffical ones? :3

Comment

Ours is Hey, soul sister by Train.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                    we have a bunch. but i cant remember them all xD heres just a few i can think of:
                    Aerosmith - I dont wanna miss a thing (thats THE song lol)
                    Lil Wayne - Mrs Officer
                    Gorillaz - On melancholy hill
                    City and Colour - As much as I could ever
                    Bon Iver - Roslyn
                    ATB - Ecstasy
                    Its usually him playin the song while we "snuggle" or nap together, or he sends it to me and says he has to think of me whenever he hears that song so yea
                    Bon Iver<3. His music is magical, Roslyn is such a good song.

Travis told me that this song reminded him of me a long time ago:

Comment

Ryan and I have very similar taste in music, thank goodness. :3
                      Pretty much any Regina Spektor & Lily Allen & Muse.
                      Maybe I'm meant for the sea. We pass it by so passively & all that's said is what we know;; We'll watch it come;; We'll watch it go..

Comment

@Anna: I love the song!
                        @MissAnnThropee: oh god Muse is sooooooo good!!! I'd have to add Invincible to my list

Comment

Well we have too many songs..

We have the usual 'love' songs, so to speak, like 1234 by the Plain White T's (will be played at our wedding ) and then there's just random songs that we both like. An example would be 'We no speak americano' x) We always put our heads together and nod to the beat (when we're together) to that song It's fun and.. now that we're apart again, every time I hear that song I start nodding my head like we do and it brings back nice memories

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
                            Ours is Hey, soul sister by Train.
                            This song is absolutely adorable! I loveeee it!

Comment

Me and my SO's song is Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X