She is not happy with her Boyfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She is not happy with her Boyfriend

I have my friend at work and she constantly telling me about her relationship. they are doing good. they've been together for a couple of years now. But here's the problem, her boyfriend have been very with school. My friend has been very considerate . she always say that she understand cause she knows her bf is busy. And now, its been 1 month since the last time they see each other. Which makes her think whats going on with them. She's asking me for an advice, but i think she's not so contented with what ive said. so let me just get some advices from you guys. thanks

Has she tried organising a visit? Do they still communicate through texts or phone calls even though he is busy?

Comment

Unless she tells you that she is unhappy in her relationship or with her boyfriend, there is not much you can do. You say she tells you about their relationship and that they are going strong even though her boyfriend is busy, so the only thing you can do is try to support her through this.

Tell her to try and suggest a visit, suggest ways that work for communication for you and see if that helps her.

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily assume that she's not happy with her boyfriend. Everyone goes through rough patches (myself having been through quite a few with my SO) and sometimes you just get busy. If she's that concerned that something is going on with them, she needs to schedule a talk with her boyfriend, and like others suggested, also a visit. Is it uncommon for them to not see other for this period of time? I haven't seen my SO for about a month either, but that's due to me being sick/the weather here/and we're going through another rough patch. But, I also put my foot down with my boyfriend and told him that I'm coming over, and we're spending Valentine's Day with each other. Also, I've sent him a few emails about how I feel and what I think is going on, that seemed to help.

Has she already said something to him? If not, like I said before, she needs to step up and get to the bottom of it. Plus, he could really just be really busy with school. Do they still talk as often as they usually do?

Comment

How far apart do they live? You say it has been one month since they saw each other, but for some relationships that might be a reasonable time.
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

yes.

Comment

Working...
            X