Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help please

Hi everyone thanks for reading this.
    I need a little help first of all valentines day..
    Wow .. My man said he didn't want to be alone today so after work we will spend the evening together..which means texting..he said he was done work..I waited then texted him he said he was home I send three messages no response..finally I asked if I could call him..he called me within a few minutes ..he said he had to sneak out he has company I said I thought I were home he replied "they"
    Came to pick me up but I am in
    My office..I mean their office calling you!
    Why was it such a secret! He made no effort and I felt hurt.
    Than he send a text a few hours later that said good nite!!
    I don't know I may be over reacting but he said he didn't want to be alone.and ended up having company without saying anything ignored my messages ..
    I feel sad!
    Also any advice how to deal with the distance I haven't seen him since christmas and I am missing him

Is this the same SO from your first post? It seems you both have chronic communication issues if so. Have things leveled themselves out since? I know for me personally I don't like talking to my SO in front of other people. Not because it's a secret for me, but that's personal, private time for me.

Just from this brief glimpse you've given it sounds as though he doesn't handle being alone ever very well and latched onto the first distraction he could find, which unfortunately wasn't you.

Feel sad tonight. You can't do anything about it at the moment, but think about what you want to say to him when you speak to him next. I don't know anything else to do for this except talk to him and get to the bottom of it. Take care this evening. Sorry it was such a bummer for you.
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Maybe it wasn't a secret. Maybe he was swept up in someone else's surprise visit. I'm sure you feel sad, I would feel sad too. You guys had plans to spend time together.
      Let him know that you feel that way, and remind him that the only time you get to be together is if you are talking or texting. It's important to maintain that time together.
      From America to India. ♥

Comment

Thanks for your support :0)

Comment

Is this the same SO from your first post? It seems you both have chronic communication issues if so. Have things leveled themselves out since? I know for me personally I don't like talking to my SO in front of other people. Not because it's a secret for me, but that's personal, private time for me.

Just from this brief glimpse you've given it sounds as though he doesn't handle being alone ever very well and latched onto the first distraction he could find, which unfortunately wasn't you.

Feel sad tonight. You can't do anything about it at the moment, but think about what you want to say to him when you speak to him next. I don't know anything else to do for this except talk to him and get to the bottom of it. Take care this evening. Sorry it was such a bummer for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dglynn77 View Post

Did you just copy and paste Merlinkitty's comment? Weird.

But anyway OP you need to bring this up to your SO. You need to tell him that what he did hurt you.

Comment

He might have been called in at the last moment. It does happen, as I'm sure you know, depending on the type of job your SO has. See if there's a manner in which you and him can work on your communication, and talk to him about how it hurt. It would hurt anyone in their right mind! And keep in mind, no matter how busy a person is, they should be able to make time for you. No excuses. It doesn't take 5 minutes to send a message.

Comment

:0) thank u

Comment

Originally posted by TheSteelAngel View Post
                  Did you just copy and paste Merlinkitty's comment? Weird.
                  Oh good! You can see it!
                  I thought it might not be showing up because it was never replied to, so I reposted so OP could see it and respond. It was a shame to waste Merlinkitty's time and care put into that reply, and I'm sure OP wouldn't do that on purpose! I figured maybe OP couldn't see Merlinkitty's post, therefore, repost
                  Last edited by dglynn77; February 15, 2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X