• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

simple

hello!!

Hello,im marjore

Comment

There is an introduction section where you can introduce yourself, the main section in the forum isn't the best place for this.
      Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi there,

I am young lady in her Late 20's, i am also in LDR with an Awesome man; we've been together for 4 years and i'd like to think we are still going strong because we are just soooooo in love with each despite the trivial issues we may have time and again. It is not easy and not for the faint-hearted; but for the BRAVE. I just need to hear from you OUT there...what activities do you do or discuss over Skype; Viber or Social Media with your SO. Just to have an interesting & FUN interaction?

I'll appreciate your assistance and feedback!

***Winks***

Comment

If you look around the forum, especially the subforum "Things for LDR Couples to do" and "Techy LDR Stuff", there are many answers to your question.
          When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
          no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Thank you for the prompt response! I will check it out, we have a Skype Date tonight and i'd love us to explore something different and FUN!

Comment

Working...
            X