Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those moments when you love your SO but they do something little that makes you mad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those moments when you love your SO but they do something little that makes you mad

You ever have those moments when your texting your SO and they. Chose to make comment on how you reply. When your the one who at least try's to conmunicate. Or any moment they make you a Lil mad ? Let me know I'm curious about what others say and do and how thy respond .
    Last edited by Irishvixen96; February 17, 2015, 05:30 PM.

Communication can be hard sometimes. Me and SO found that if we got a little TOO hung up in how texting was phrazed, that was a signal for us to get off the texts and rather call/Skype each other. Also, sometimes there is a misunderstanding and we can't quite figure out what happened, and we say: "well nevermind". We don't dig into it, because it is not important. What is important is the connection and intimacy.

Has SO made me a "little mad" at times? Yes, absolutely. Then I try to explain why I was hurt by that. Maybe I am sensitive sometimes, maybe SO is too careless sometimes. What shall we do next time? That is the important thing to figure out. For instance I told SO to absolutely NOT tell me that I "look tired" when coming off an airplane, but rather just give me a hug and something to drink! Also, we made a deal never to Skype when we are tired because nothing good comes out of that.
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I do, but only because poisonous people have been removed from my life and I cling on to petty drama.
      Whenever I feel like he did something that makes me mad, I try to write a "FML" post (a la "Today, my man did X. FML") and if it is too ridiculous to even consider sending, then I know that I am being petty again and it's really no big deal :P

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

I think that's normal in any relationship. We are all just human and therefor can't be perfect all the time. As long as the relationship and communication is fine otherwise, it's no big deal. Just casually mention it, say what happened and why you disliked it, and move on.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
          I do, but only because poisonous people have been removed from my life and I cling on to petty drama.
          Whenever I feel like he did something that makes me mad, I try to write a "FML" post (a la "Today, my man did X. FML") and if it is too ridiculous to even consider sending, then I know that I am being petty again and it's really no big deal :P
          That's a great idea! And I bet that if I were to do that 90% of it would be no big deal or irrational. lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
          Married April 18th, 2015!!
          Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

CD or LD, there are going to be times you make each other mad. No relationship is perfect and there will be times of misunderstanding and times that you won't agree. You have to discuss it with the other person and explain why it made you mad or upset. Texting gives a lot of leeway for misunderstandings since there is no tone and it can be taken different ways.
            To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Nah most of the time I'm pissing HER off lol
              Met: Apr 2013
              Mutual interest: July 2013
              Relationship Began: November 6 2013
              First Visit (Her to Me): July 4 2014
              Second Visit (Me to Her): Jan/Feb 2015 Postponed due to sister having baby
              Second Visit! (Her to Me again): June 16 2015 - July 4 2015
              Engaged: June 29 2015 <3
              Third Visit: (Her to me, working on it) January 19 2016 - February 2 2016

Comment

My forgetfulness annoys my SO. His lack of listening at times (especially when video gaming) frustrates me, but we both do these things to each other. We wind each other up xD

Comment

Working...
                X