I'm really missing him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm really missing him

These past few days i've been really missing him. More than usual... We text a lot...more than i've ever texted anyone. I just don't feel like it's enough for me. Last night I bawled my eyes out before I was able to fall asleep. Today, I felt down the whole day. He sensed that something was wrong last night and I told him that I missed him. It's coming up a month since i've last seen him in person. We Skype and such but of course that's never enough nor the same. I hope to be able to see him soon or just hear his voice again. A phone call from him would be really nice. I'm already starting to bawl my eyes out just writing this. There's so much going on in my life that having him here would help so so much.

Don't take this as rude, but rather a sad welcome. Welcome to LDRs.

Always hard, but always worth it.
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
      Don't take this as rude, but rather a sad welcome. Welcome to LDRs.

Always hard, but always worth it.
      Lol that gave me a real chuckle Unconditional she's right you know hang around here a bit and you'll see and definitely, welcome to LFAD
      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

We all experience these days. It's part of the package, unfortunately, but in the same way, all the wonders and joy of a relationship are part of it too. As long as you feel it's worth it, stick to it.

~
        It'll take a lot more than words and guns
        A whole lot more than riches and muscle
        The hands of the many must join as one
        And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Welcome to LFAD. We all have those times where we miss him/her more than other days. Stick around though; it's what places like this were set up to help with

Comment

Just give it a few days and I am sure you will overcome it.

I am feeling terrible the last few days too. I am honestly blaming the weather, or just stress that's been hanging on for a while now.

Try and do what usually makes you happy and cheers you up. Maybe a walk/hangout with friends/family? Or cooking?

Feel better!

Comment

I am sure it is just the time of year. It seems to me people always have a hard time with late December to late February. A lot of places in the world are cold and dark, and people get colds and flues and are more unsocial. It is not so easy.

When you feel this blue, it is not easy to shake off. But you might do something small to yourself; eat a nice meal. Watch a good movie, either a very upbeat one or a very dark one but nothing sad! See some people that can fill you up with good things, or make a phone call. Make a plan for tomorrow to do at least one thing that will make you happy. Try to go on with your life even when things seem a bit hopeless - if the practical side of your life works it will aid the good things to come. I will not tell you to feel better, but instead I will say what my mum usually says; Be the best you can be as of now, whatever that may be. When you start to feel better, you can contact SO about scedules for visits, phone calls and all the rest, but for now just do things to soothe yourself.
              I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
              - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. I just got the best news ever that brightened my week up. I get to see him again in 18 days!

Comment

Originally posted by anny View Post
                  Thank you all for your kind words. I just got the best news ever that brightened my week up. I get to see him again in 18 days!
                  That's great!

Comment

Working...
                  X