Help Meeting an SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Meeting an SO

Is there anyone out there who really wants to meet their SO but haven't been able to yet because of financial reasons or timing difficulties?

Would love to chat with you about how you get through the tough times.
    Last edited by tinaeisner; February 24, 2015, 11:48 AM.

Sorry if I'm being paranoid, but is this another offer about filming a documentary? We've been getting these a lot, so I'm being a bit wary by this point. If you are looking for couples to film, be upfront about it, and talk to the admin first to get vetted.

~
    It'll take a lot more than words and guns
    A whole lot more than riches and muscle
    The hands of the many must join as one
    And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
      Sorry if I'm being paranoid, but is this another offer about filming a documentary? We've been getting these a lot, so I'm being a bit wary by this point. If you are looking for couples to film, be upfront about it, and talk to the admin first to get vetted.
      https://twitter.com/tinacasting

Does this help Miasmata???
      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Oh boy, guess my gut feeling was right! Thanks for the tip, Merlinkitty!

I'm getting sick of all these castings, but at least I would wish that they'd be upfront and not so coy about it. Some people here legit want the option to meet, make it fair and honest for them.

~

Comment

Hey guys - trying to reach the admins about this now - until then I will not be posting anything else. Definitely not trying to spam your page or anything - Just looking for couples to help out but definitely want to make sure I have the admins permissions before posting any details. I reached out to Michelle & Frank but haven't heard back - is there anyone else you guys recommend asking?

Thank you!

Comment

Michelle is the right person to approach about this. She'll get back to you, give her time. As said, we've been kinda swamped with casting calls recently.

~

Comment

Okay great thanks so much for the info! Appreciate it!

Comment

Originally posted by tinaeisner View Post
                Hey guys - trying to reach the admins about this now - until then I will not be posting anything else. Definitely not trying to spam your page or anything - Just looking for couples to help out but definitely want to make sure I have the admins permissions before posting any details. I reached out to Michelle & Frank but haven't heard back - is there anyone else you guys recommend asking?

Thank you!
                There are probably people who'll take you up on this. It's just the last time I responded to a thread where I thought someone was asking for advice, because it sounded a lot like this post, I received a PM from someone asking about Skyping and paying us for a first meet filming. It was super creepy, I'm sure you can understand. It's helpful for all of us here if we just know what we're getting into on these casting call things Where I'm not interested, others might
                "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Originally posted by merlinkitty View Post
                  There are probably people who'll take you up on this. It's just the last time I responded to a thread where I thought someone was asking for advice, because it sounded a lot like this post, I received a PM from someone asking about Skyping and paying us for a first meet filming. It was super creepy, I'm sure you can understand. It's helpful for all of us here if we just know what we're getting into on these casting call things Where I'm not interested, others might

Exactly and I totally understand!! The reason I'm here is because it could be such a great opportunity for people to finally meet with our help and I'd love to share this and find the RIGHT people who deserve this - definitely want to make sure its okay with the admins before I send any info though! I explained the show to them in great detail via an email last night including our purpose and what we'd like to accomplish and I think they will be excited about it but still waiting to hear back. Just wanted to gauge some interest via this post, but definitely don't want to fool or spam anyone. Thanks for the reply!

Comment

Hope you find what you're looking for

Comment

Working...
                    X