Oh god.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh god.....

Since Denise cant text me she texted a friend of mine saying she had to go to the ER to get an x ray for her knee, i dont know what happened O_o ok maybe i shouldnt but i am freaking out here!!! Yesturday when i called her she said she had a bad reaction to her blood pressure medication nearly passed out and turned all sorts of colors so she stopped taking it O_o im scared and i dont like the fact that i cant be there for her!!! i knew these next couple of months were gonna be stressful but this is almost too much!!

ETA: that apparently the dog they have knocked her into the couch and he knee is all swollen and blue......im still scared cause im all the way over here and i feel really helpless

I hope Denise is okay and her knee and tablets get sorted! :/ is always tough being away from the one you love when their hurt...but just try and stay calm for her so that when you get to talk you can just be all loving and caring as much as you can from a distance! and if her knee is quite bad then you could maybe think of something to send her to cheer her up a bit?
    Hope everything is alright! <3
    <3 My Si Shake

Comment

i know what you mean! whenever my boyfriend is even just upset or anything i hate knowing i can't comfort him physically. but it still doesn't mean your helpless.
      just think, she has you.. even if your miles apart, she can still talk to you, and you can comfort her in an emotional sense rather than just being there physically.

i hope everything is ok!
      <3
      sigpic

Comment

Caitlin, i'm sorry youre going through this, and its too bad about Denise's knee...
        you should try your best to relax, and occupy your mind off this, even though its hard to do... she is in good hands.. try and dont worry yourself sick... if you need to talk, you better than anyone know theres always people over here
        Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
        And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
        ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I hope everything is ok. At least she went to the ER and they are going to take care of her if it's something more serious.

I agree with Jellybean that you could send something to her. Is it possible to order flower delivery or something?

Comment

im trying to relax, but besides all this im stressed to the hilt over stuff i gotta do in the next couple of months to go see her, and being away from her when she needs me is not helping

Comment

Oh hon. Just remind yourself you can't do anything more than what you are doing. You love her, you support her, and you stand by her. She knows this.....so hold tight to your love...she will be fine. I know the pain of being away and not being able to fix it and the stress and all....but you also have to take care of you too!!! Just know you have lots of friends here.....and we will always listen...

Breathe...and here is a hug for you.....((((Hugs))))
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Take a deep breath and relax. I know you're worried and stressed, but try to take your mind off things. Go for a walk, hang out with friends. Or you can write her a letter and send it to her. *hugs*

Comment

talked to her for a little while, she's alright but she apparently tore some cartilage in her knee, and to quote her "I have a very sexy bandage that goes from my knee to my thigh" lmao but her and her friend have a dog and she was making her all hyper and running around and her knee went one way and her body went the other and yeah thats how she hurt herself!

Comment

I have a bad knee, it's not that big of a deal though. I'm glad nothing is severely wrong with her. It's cute you worried though

Comment

Awwh! I'm so sorry! I hate feeling helpless like that whenever my SO needs me!
                      I hope she's okay!
                      This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                        talked to her for a little while, she's alright but she apparently tore some cartilage in her knee, and to quote her "I have a very sexy bandage that goes from my knee to my thigh" lmao but her and her friend have a dog and she was making her all hyper and running around and her knee went one way and her body went the other and yeah thats how she hurt herself!
                        Torn cartilage sounds painful. O_O I'm glad you got to talk to her and I'm glad she's not hurt too bad.

Comment

I know how you feel, its hard to have your so go through things that you can't do anything about. Just relax and she will call you and tell you all that happened wen she is able to.

Comment

It'll be ok, hun. It's so frustrating when you can't be there for them during hardships, especially illness, but at least she'll be back and talking to you in no time. You'll have to start plotting your get well soon show on Skype to do to cheer her up.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'm glad to hear that she's doing better and that you know she's okay. I'm sure she'll heal better Send her something cute!

Comment

Working...
                              X