I'm soooooo excited!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm soooooo excited!!!!

I know this probably sounds completely insane but I am soooo excited! I got home from work today to find a card from Parcel Force saying they tried to deliver a tracked item today when I was out....

I think this is my missing valentines card from my man! I hope it is! If it's not my heart will break haha!

I have to wait till tomorrow to collect from the post office I'm not sure I will sleep tonight!

Oh my goodness I am so ridiculously low maintenance and so easy to please it's untrue, I text him to say I was going crazy dancing round the kitchen and he laughed at me!

Hurry up tomorrow!!!!

Told you it'd get there! Lol just took a while
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you, haha. I hope it ends up being your letter!

Comment

sounds great!
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Midnight. Can't sleep haha!!!

Comment

Definitely a pleasant surprise

Met online: 04.19.14
            Became a couple: 04.23.14
            First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
            Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
            Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
            Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
            CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Oh gosh keeping my fingers crossed
              "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Nothing wrong with finding joy in the little things! Here's hoping it's the card

~
                It'll take a lot more than words and guns
                A whole lot more than riches and muscle
                The hands of the many must join as one
                And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Omg I hope it's the card If it is then there may be hope for me too, since my Valentine also got lost in the mail too lol

Comment

The post made me roll my eyes and grin. Mainly cause I'd be this way if it were me. Let's hope it was the card!

Comment

Originally posted by Honour View Post
                      The post made me roll my eyes and grin. Mainly cause I'd be this way if it were me. Let's hope it was the card!
                      I'm still waiting for Unicorn to get home from work so we can all find out WHAT THIS PACKAGE IS!!!! Lol
                      "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Hahaha!!!

I picked it up from the post office at lunch time and took it home to open later after work. But, patience really is not my strong point and I opened it. There were two cards inside, one was a bit risqué and he'd written some really sweet things in there. The other was unashamedly soppy but perfect for us and he'd simply written "This one, I don't need to add anything to. I love you beautiful" and he had enclosed a photo of him.

Well it was a good job I was at home because I had to totally re do my make up! I cried my eyes out, anything hand written is worth so much more to me. It was so worth the wait!!!!

I realised just now that he's sprayed them with his cologne, wow. Oh my goodness. I asked him what it was and he's told me so I'm buying a small bottle for myself.

I am so happy now, this has really cheered me up. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks so I've told him to get a card in the post now and drench it with that cologne lol!!!

Thank you everyone who's followed this. I will be back to my normal chirpy, immature, goofy, filthy minded self now. No more moping about and moaning!!!!

Peace and love peeps xxxx

Comment

Working...
                        X