Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having an off day =\

I guess I'm having an off day today ;-;
    I was on skype with my SO and we were fine and just talking and laughing and happy.
    I was trying to draw a heart in the air and we were laughing about how horrible it was and then I tried again and was concentrating really hard and we were making fun of me about that when my SO said "I would so be kissing you right now" and out of no where I started crying Q_Q... it was so random =\

Anyone else have times like this?
    Met: 2.20.10
    Started Dating: 4.22.10
    Been an LDR since: 4.22.10
    First time meeting irl: 6.28.10 - 7.18.10
    Last time I saw my SO: 9.16.10 - 9.22.10
    Closed the Distance: 10.9.10

Yes, not on cam though thankfully. Sometimes it just hurts being apart and sometimes they are just happy tears for the precious time you get together. Something trips you up and triggers the tears and it's not a bad thing. Everyone needs to let it out occasionally.

Comment

Aw, I've had those moments on the phone before. I just miss him so much, but it's good to let it out.

Comment

Yeah, I had such moments too. And I still do. We are being all happy and laughing and then I suddenly start crying. Just because I miss her so much and I miss laughing with her. In person. It can also happen through email. My SO always notices when my mood changes.

Comment

Today is an off day for me also. I hate off days. I hate when things like that happen, but then it nice to know that I love him so much, that I miss him and I want to be able to kiss me and things like that.

Comment

yess i sure do! sometimes i just can't put my finger on why i'm upset, it's just all my emotions come at me at once, i hate feeling that way
            and lately i've been feeling more like that than ever!

you just have to try and stay positive, and keep appreciating what you have. that's so much easier said than done i know.. trust me, but thats what you need to try and put in your head!
            <3
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
              you just have to try and stay positive, and keep appreciating what you have. that's so much easier said than done i know.. trust me, but thats what you need to try and put in your head!
              Yeah my SO is always like "But we're gonna see each other in X-amount of days! Aren't you happy about that?"
              And I really am but its just so hard to wait and also hard not to think about the fact that I will have to leave again =\

Comment

so i have to admit i just had a break down on skype as well.. a little while after responding to this post! ha funny huh?
                anyways, it happens to all of this, it's really hard, buuut yeah when i was crying my boyfriend was telling me the same thing.."it's only 10 days until we se eachother" but it's so hard when i feel so lonely and just want him/need him here right now! but i'm trying to keep my chin up, and you should too!
                we should be really thankful we have people that care about us as much as they do!

ps. just letting you know i see you're going to see your SO the same day i do! how exciting!
                <3
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amandamayaaa View Post
                  ps. just letting you know i see you're going to see your SO the same day i do! how exciting!
                  haha wow! That will be a great day for both of us then Lets hang in there together! I almost think at some point it gets harder to wait the closer it gets~

Comment

It happened to me in the middle of talking to a customer today..I got all teary eyed...felt like such a sap... Hope you are feeling better now!
                    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

we will hang in there don't you worry!
                      yeah i agree it does get harder the closer it gets, you just want it to be that date soo bad and it feels like the days are moving in slow motion!
                      <3
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X