No announcement yet.

I need help/advice in my 3 year long distance relationship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I messed up hard. Thank you guys for sharing and helping me. Im gonna try to fix this

Comment

I can't add anything else to what everyone has already said, other than that I completely agree with everyone. Calm down. You're just going to make things worse and she's already still hurting. You don't get over something like that so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by jguerra View Post
        I messed up hard. Thank you guys for sharing and helping me. Im gonna try to fix this
        You are welcome, I could only hope my advice did not come across as abrasive because looking at it it could've been seen as such.
        Last edited by Unconditional; March 10, 2015, 02:43 PM.
        "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Originally posted by Unconditional View Post
          You are welcome, I could only hope my advice did not come across as abrasive because looking at it it could've been seen as such.
          I felt you were just being honest and trying to make the point that he needs to calm down a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by whatruckus View Post
            I felt you were just being honest and trying to make the point that he needs to calm down a bit.
            good lol I would dislike to come across as abrasive
            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Working...
            X