I want to ask him to prom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to ask him to prom

Hi so as i mentioned in my other post, my boyfriend is POSSIBLY going to prom with me because he's coming here June but not exactly the week of my prom. So I was planning on sending him a prom ask in the mail so that his parents can be convinced to let him go. Any ideas???

He won't be there during the week of your prom? I'm slightly confused. Do you need ideas on how to ask him, is that what you are asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah96 View Post
      He won't be there during the week of your prom? I'm slightly confused. Do you need ideas on how to ask him, is that what you are asking?
      Yeah, i need ideas on how to ask him. He'll be coming here but not for the week of prom and maybe if i send him the ask since his parents have no idea abt it yet theyll let him stay for another week.

Comment

"Do you want to come to my prom with me?"

Comment

Yeah, especially if it involves pre-planning to make it happen, don't beat around the bush or overthink it. Just ask!

~
          It'll take a lot more than words and guns
          A whole lot more than riches and muscle
          The hands of the many must join as one
          And together we'll cross the river

Comment

Originally posted by Miasmata View Post
            Yeah, especially if it involves pre-planning to make it happen, don't beat around the bush or overthink it. Just ask!
            I was meaning to ask for physical suggestions that i can mail him like a banner with something or like a gift idek thats what i meant haha :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 1040miles View Post
              Yeah, i need ideas on how to ask him. He'll be coming here but not for the week of prom and maybe if i send him the ask since his parents have no idea abt it yet theyll let him stay for another week.
              Is this because his school break is different from yours? Also, his parents don't even know he's coming the first week yet? It sounds like he needs to talk with them about the first week first. If he is still in school, I don't know how happy his parents would be about him missing an entire week of school.
              To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
                Is this because his school break is different from yours? Also, his parents don't even know he's coming the first week yet? It sounds like he needs to talk with them about the first week first. If he is still in school, I don't know how happy his parents would be about him missing an entire week of school.
                Yeah he needs to talk to his parents but i thougt sending him a prom ask in the mail would make it easier. And this is during his summer break so its no worries :-)

Comment

He probably should decide which week would be better. If plane tickets haven't been bought yet, he needs to sit down with his parents and discuss this with them. You can certainly send him something from the school website that talks about prom and put a note with it that you would like him to go. Yes, this may open the dialogue with his parents but he should be able to talk to them about it anyway.
                  To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Working...
                  X